Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Another distraction
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    I'm interested in the back up camera. I want to go this route on the Mini-Raptor, but after reading Oddypilot's posts about the interference from the engine it made me worry a bit.

Did you go with some sort of rear view mirror with the camera in it or a stand alone monitor or?

Bummer about backing into the tree - but it's such a great reason (notice, I didn't say excuse) to switch out to some better lights.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Another distraction
    I went with a stand alone. Haven't decided if I am going to put it on a switch or hook it up to my reverse lights. Anyways... Here is the one I bought:

7" LCD Screen Car Rear View Backup Parking Mirror Monitor Camera Night Vision | eBay

I saw a review of it and said it worked great. So I offered 30.00 dollars for it and will test it as well.

And you are spot on with the 'reason'. Lol

3. Collapse Details
    Re: My Teryx4 modifications
    Man, i have some work to do between this and my mini buggy.

Over the past year, i have been collecting parts for this... new front bumper, beadlocks, arched a-arms, new tires, 2 inch lift, new speakers, etc. They will be installed within the next month or two and i will update with pics.

Then, once i am finished with my buggy... i am going to build a cage for this.

4. Collapse Details
    Re: My Teryx4 modifications
    I finally got my front bumper mounted... and my winch as well.

bumper/winch:

controls for it... I'm using the beer switch. lol and as you can see... I mounted both winch controls. I've seen too many people go to work their winch and the remote didn't work. So, I wanted to hard wired control in there too:

I also finally mounted these beadlocks. I've had them for over 6 months... just bought the tires recently though. first time mounting beadlocks and it didn't take as long as I though.

That's it. thanks for looking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4