Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: C-Moore Off-Road veh. eval/pics/website. Made In Americ
    I think this buggy is sweet and I'm thinking about purchasing one but I want to make sure that I can run it with the pilot class.I race all over with them and would hate to get one and find out its to big for the class.Everyone else is running hopped up engines or sled engines,and the drakart is pretty big also.What do you guys think that have pilots,would you want it to run against you?

2. Collapse Details
    Looks bigger than a Pilot. Do Drakarts race Pilots heads-up? Doesn't seem like a fair fight at all.

Nice looking car. I wonder how much suspension sag is with full load since it sits very high unloaded. Based on looks alone I'd consider one if I was buying.

3. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    The C Moore cars are a ton bigger than a Pilot. They are bigger than a Drakart, which is bigger than a Pilot.

Drakarts are way faster than even a full race ported Pilot. I've races them many times.
    I race, therefore I am

4. Collapse Details
    Gene wrote: *
    Nice looking car. I wonder how much suspension sag is with full load since it sits very high unloaded
    The stock shocks are Fox Air Shox, Fox Coil-Overs are optional. *Personally, I do not know too much about the Fox Air, but I think they are adjustable.

5. Collapse Details
    Yes you can adjust the nitrogen pressure in the Fox Airs to get whatever sag you want (within reason). *I would think that a car with 18" of travel should have at least 6" of sag with driver. *It probably does sag more when loaded due to its light weight.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene\";p=\"32604
    Looks bigger than a Pilot. Do Drakarts race Pilots heads-up? Doesn't seem like a fair fight at all.

Nice looking car. I wonder how much suspension sag is with full load since it sits very high unloaded. Based on looks alone I'd consider one if I was buying.
    we do race the draks heads up,if it is a tight small course then we give them a run and come out on top alot of the time.If it is a long wide open course then good luck.I have frinds that race them but have a hard time getting parts when they brake.They said that they wouldn't buy another one if they did it over again....

7. Collapse Details
    Re: C-Moore Off-Road veh. eval/pics/website. Made In America!
    sweet looking will have to check out there web site thanks for the heads up on this ride

8. Collapse Details
    By chance I met up with my C-Moore pals this weekend at Sandfest and their cars are first rate. They now use RPM FNR's because it is cost effective. Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship.

Top secret: Ask Chuck about the new UTV style car. See it in September at the Sand Sports show in the LA area . . .

9. Collapse Details
    They are a breat couple of guys and I think there work is great.They do need to update there site with some new pics and video,they have not done anything with it for a couple years so I wasn't sure if they were still in buisness or not?What is there base price car running now a days???

10. Collapse Details
    I was on my way to volunteer to help build the new campground, Riley Ranch, just North of Houser on the 101, when I got a call from the C-Moore guys, asking if I wanted to play with their new prototype SxS. I would just have to divert about 100mi south to pick it up; so I did.

As I was already familiar with the performance capabilities of the single seater, which are phenomenal, I thought the new prototypes' performance would be hindered due to the added weight since it uses the same engine as the single. I was wrong, really wrong.

The C-Moore SxS is incredibly fast even with two on board as I had friend in the car with me. I was pleasantly surprised how well the car did considering the clutching had not been adjusted from the single seater and with the added weight.

It was lots of fun and I am looking forward to another drive when they get their clutching set up properly.

If anyone is going to the Sand Sports Super Show, stop by and say Hi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast