1. Collapse Details
    Lookin for a minibuggy kit or roller package
    Hi there
    I live in Turkey and I'm looking for a mini buggy kit or roller package good for rock and mud use. I would prefer to assemble it myself and get the parts separately as per suggestions and advise.. Lookin for a bike engined and manual tranny type mini buggy and has to be a 2seater and the most important thing it should not be much bigger than the commercially available Razor, rhino etc.. the budget is around 20-25K for the package.. Maybe something similar to the British built Rage Buggy.. Rage Motorsport | Buggies | road and off road buggy Any advise or suggestions?

Thanks a lot for your help

Can

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Lookin for a minibuggy kit or roller package
    Quote Originally Posted by cancelebi View Post
    Hi there
    I live in Turkey and I'm looking for a mini buggy kit or roller package good for rock and mud use. I would prefer to assemble it myself and get the parts separately as per suggestions and advise.. Lookin for a bike engined and manual tranny type mini buggy and has to be a 2seater and the most important thing it should not be much bigger than the commercially available Razor, rhino etc.. the budget is around 20-25K for the package.. Maybe something similar to the British built Rage Buggy.. Rage Motorsport | Buggies | road and off road buggy Any advise or suggestions?

Thanks a lot for your help

Can

My SXS is 74" at the widest point (9" rims with dirt tires) with a 95" wheelbase and just over 10 foot long...

Most recent pics from this weekend

Last edited by yoshi; 11-02-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    www.SinisterSandSports.com
    918-521-3736
    Yes, i'm on facebook clicky clicky.................

3. Collapse Details
    yoshi, does your buggys come with any kind of warrenty? or is that just a kit I put together?

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by wyattboche View Post
    yoshi, does your buggys come with any kind of warrenty? or is that just a kit I put together?
    The people that buy these kind of things beat the hell out of them, so no warranty, but I do take care of my customers. I had a guy stuff a front end and I sold him a completly new nose, lower a-arm, new spindles and a new control rod, shipped for $1,500. I've also sent out upgraded parts on my dime to customers. I would rather make money off referrals to other people buying a complete rail than sell a bunch of parts to people to fix problems, which means I overbuild them to hold up to a lot of abuse, and customers have had very few issues if any.

I sell them in frame kits (welded up), roller and turnkey packages. All depends on your budget.

Pricing for the SXS is on the right side of the page in the below link, frame kits start off around 7k.

Sinister Sand Sports - Sand Rails and Buggy's SPECS

Last edited by yoshi; 11-02-2010 at 12:12 PM.
    www.SinisterSandSports.com
    918-521-3736
    Yes, i'm on facebook clicky clicky.................