1. Collapse Details
    Help to identify this please
    Firstly I'd like to say 'hi' to you all my name is Marc and I'm from the UK. I've been struggling to find out 'exactly' what this is. It's advertised for sale over here in the UK and the guy says it's a 'Polaris Prowler' and has a 330cc 2-stroke engine. Now, I've spent HOURS on the internet trying to find out more about this buggy, and I can't find any information at all about it, nor can I find anymore of these.......ANYWHERE! So, I thought the best place to ask would be somewhere full of enthusiasts.......minibuggy.net!

So guys......what do you think?

I have tried to contact the seller, but I've had no response so far. I'm really interested in finding out what it is, and if there's anymore anywhere.

Many thanks, Blakes.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Help to identify this please
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    That really looks like a home built ride. It's using a quad rear end and suspension. The front end is also a quad's McPherson strut setup.

The plastic is quite interesting and may be what's throwing you off as far as thinking it's a company built machine.

I could be wrong, but I really do think it started out as a Polaris quad of some sort.

3. Collapse Details
    I'm with K-fab, looks like someone took a Polaris Scrambler quad and built it into a buggy.

4. Collapse Details
    Well, I've mentioned this on clubatc and a couple of people say they've seen a few of these on ebay over the years. It's looking like they were actually made by Polaris, but they aint all that common.