Thread: Trophy Karts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #31
    Member racedezert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    30
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic View Post
    I just wanted to post an Update for the Adult size Trophy Karts. There were 5 out at the Lucas Oil Regional race at Lake Elsinore and they all ran good. They appear to have made the cars stronger. Good to see more of them out and finishing.
    You were out on the track when it happened, but Scott Creed violently rolled his new Adult TK about 4 times when he crossed up on the last whoop in the rhythm section. No injuries, Scott was actually giggling like a little kid when he came by the pit later, he was ecstatic that he finally got to be on the track at the same time as his son Sheldon Creed. (Who won 1st in 3 classes yesterday: Mod Kart, UTV Rhino R1, and V8 open)

    Damage to the car:
    1 bent lower a-arm
    1 bent upper trailing arm
    3 bent wheels
    2 Bent bedside mounts.
    No chassis damage.
    Busted up the body pretty good though.

    You should come by the pit and say hi one of these days.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #32
    The Bob Ross of MBN Bullnerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cream Ridge ,NJ
    Posts
    8,961
    Default
    "Mod Kart, UTV Rhino R1, and V8 open"-what does that cost for a season?
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #33
    Senior Member psychoholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    178
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by racedezert View Post
    You were out on the track when it happened, but Scott Creed violently rolled his new Adult TK about 4 times when he crossed up on the last whoop in the rhythm section. No injuries, Scott was actually giggling like a little kid when he came by the pit later, he was ecstatic that he finally got to be on the track at the same time as his son Sheldon Creed. (Who won 1st in 3 classes yesterday: Mod Kart, UTV Rhino R1, and V8 open)

    Damage to the car:
    1 bent lower a-arm
    1 bent upper trailing arm
    3 bent wheels
    2 Bent bedside mounts.
    No chassis damage.
    Busted up the body pretty good though.


    You should come by the pit and say hi one of these days.
    I will next race. Wasnt sure if you would be at the track. Do you go to the big series races? I work those and could get you a ride in the pace truck if you had time. Flying to utah in a few weekd.

    Bye the way those trucks look like a blast. Lee mentioned last year there was talk of renting those. Is that going to happen? Im kind of bored with my car on the big tracks. Mine is more for tight tracks like the old stadium tracks.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #34
    Member racedezert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    30
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnerd View Post
    "Mod Kart, UTV Rhino R1, and V8 open"-what does that cost for a season?
    He raced the Rhino as a stand in driver for Brian Osborne.
    He normally races Mod Kart as our sponsored driver, Superlite, and Prolite, and I'm guessing their season costs are EXPENSIVE!

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic View Post
    I will next race. Wasnt sure if you would be at the track. Do you go to the big series races? I work those and could get you a ride in the pace truck if you had time. Flying to utah in a few weekd.

    Bye the way those trucks look like a blast. Lee mentioned last year there was talk of renting those. Is that going to happen? Im kind of bored with my car on the big tracks. Mine is more for tight tracks like the old stadium tracks.
    We would love to get our arrive and drive program going, however we just don't have the budget to support it this season.
    That's awesome that you get to work the big races. We are there at all of them. We'll be pitted with our big trailer on vendor row like always. Stop by!
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #35
    Member racedezert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    30
    Default
    Current LOORS undefeated PRO4 champion driver Kyle Leduc races and talks about the RS450 TrophyKart at the Lucas Oil Regional Adult TK race - Lake Elsinore June 9th

    Catch It!!!

    TrophyKart RS450 Lucas Oil Regional Series adult Race - Lk Elsinore June 9th W/ Kyle LeDuc - YouTube
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #36
    Senior Member psychoholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    178
    Default
    Nice video.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47
    Default
    Hi Guys, Can someone tell me what size wheel rims these Trophy Karts run, pcd, width, offset and center hole size?

    Thanks
    Dave
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    Re: Trophy Karts
    #38
    Senior Member BorntoBraaap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City Ut.
    Posts
    200
    Default
    Your jdmpooldesign.com is trying to connect to my system man. WTH?
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Trophy karts
    By SCEADU in forum Frame
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 05:11 PM
  2. Trophy kart
    By JOHNO in forum Trophy Karts
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 02:38 AM
  3. Truggy / Trophy karts
    By bluezone09 in forum Frame
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:31 PM
  4. What powerplant for go karts?
    By yoshi in forum MiniBuggy.net Lounge!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:46 AM
  5. TROPHY KARTS BY NEWLINE
    By sicksand in forum MiniBuggy.net Lounge!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 12:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •