1. Collapse Details
    suspension travel
    I am a newbee to the buggy world (i just got a Joyner 2 seater for my birthday). I know i am way way out of you guys class. But I really like the buggies size. I do want to make changes to the suspension (more travel, better brakes, bigger motor all in time). But I do not know were to turn (the dealer is not thrilled with the idea of getting involved in a project like this). I hope you guys can help. Can someone explain how to increase frt suspension travel with a A arm. Any help would be great.

2. Collapse Details
    A Arm designs
    Look at Dirks pages Front A-Arm Designs, couple of pages. Also look in show off your tos here Forum. Many pics of different designs.

3. Collapse Details
    Which Joyner did you get? 250, 650, or 800?

2 guys on the other minibuggy forum have put YFZ450 shocks and TRX450R shocks on their 250's.

I'm going to put YFZ shocks on mine this summer. If the motor blows up I'll probably go with a sport ATV motor that has reverse, that would be the easiest swap.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by 02RedWS6TA

2 guys on the other minibuggy forum have put YFZ450 shocks and TRX450R shocks on their 250's.

I'm going to put YFZ shocks on mine this summer. If the motor blows up I'll probably go with a sport ATV motor that has reverse, that would be the easiest swap.
    I got the 250 and love it it goes anywere a quad can. The shocks sounds like a good swap. Will it soften the ride on a washboard. I likw the rev alot a do not want to give that up. Were are you getting the above parts from. What other site. I would like to here more about your mods.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry
    Quote Originally Posted by 02RedWS6TA

I got the 250 and love it it goes anywere a quad can. The shocks sounds like a good swap. Will it soften the ride on a washboard. I likw the rev alot a do not want to give that up. Were are you getting the above parts from. What other site. I would like to here more about your mods.
    I sent you a PM.

As far as ride goes they both reported good things. Personally I don't know as mines still basically stock and is doing ok for now. I've added an exhaust, K&N filter, re-jetted the carb, and drilled out the stock rollers (I just recieved 15 gram sliders today and will install soon). One guy put a 400ex carb on his and is seeing good results from it. A few guys have also regeared the buggies and that seemed to help the most from what I understand.