1. Collapse Details
    issue with bolt pattern size on hub
    Cool
    I recently acquired a mini sand rail that was home built I have spent a lot of time fixing some of the frame issues and putting a zx11 engine in it now I am turning my attention to the suspension,braking and ride height. which brings me to my problem the front spindles are off a raptor no issue there but the rear hubs bolt pattern is throwing me its a 4 bolt pattern but seems to measure 123-124 mm no atv hub I can find matches that neither do any golf carts that I can find any idea about where these hubs cam from? the wheels have been dilled to fit this hub but I am trying to get a taller tire like 29-30 in tall and there aren't any atv utv tires in a 10 in wheel that have that size. but if the hub fts a car wheel It would make it easier to find attire that would fit my needs. I would rather not buy new wheels just to drill them out plus the geometry is never perfect and I would like to run this buggy on the highway. any suggestions would be great I am at a loss. plus the cheapest solution possible would be great to thx

2. Collapse Details
    Re: issue with bolt pattern size on hub
    Millenium Member
    Unless its a home made hub. Seen Suzuki lt500 hubs used, plenty of Honda stuff too. Pic of the hub and stub/cv. Both sides, someone will prob recognize it.

3. Collapse Details
    it doesn't look home made. I know I could use a lot of other hubs cause the shaft is a basic 1 in 24 spline then I need new hubs wheels and tires cost is around 600 I was hoping that if these hubs I have were some car bolt pattern I could for now just to get it rolling find some old tires and wheels for cheap that are about 6 in taller than the ones I have it sits way to low in the back also having trouble getting pics on here I think I need to shrink them thx

4. Collapse Details
    Check this link.

The closest I could find is 4x 125 mm from some Yamaha's

http://www.myboltpattern.com/atv-bol...bolt-patterns/

5. Collapse Details
    thank you buggy builder, my measurement was about 124 so 125 that should work. and I may just having the wheels drilled from factory if I cant find any. I found in another post that douglas wheels will do that for you for about 10 dollars extra per wheel. thanks again everyone for your input