1. Collapse Details
    Looking for shocks
    Hi all,
    I am at the last steps of my design process and should start cutting metal next week. But the last Thing I need is shocks to finish both my A arm front and rear swing arm design. I am looking to buy coil over shocks but most of them are way out of my budget, (18 year old student with money from a summer job) does anyone have any good cheaper options? Used or otherwise. I am not looking for a final solution just something to get everything operational and will probably be upgraded later.
    Thanks in Advance.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Looking for shocks
    maybe check the utv forums....Guys will upgrade to kings or fox and you could get their take off's....or crash their sxs and maybe you can snag up something on the cheap side...
    Just trying to put every ass into a comfortable seat. BsSand & Racecraft Seats

3. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Shocks should be one of the first things you get so you have the specs of overall length, compressed length. It's needed when you design the suspension. It's not something you just add after you've drawn up all your moving parts.

Don't go getting anything cut until you have shocks in hand.

As mentioned, hit up the UTV sites - RZRforums is a good one - and see if you can find some used ones there.

If you have an idea of size needed, cross reference and then start searching places like Flea-Bay and Craigslist too. May be a UTV shock, a motocross bike shock, a quad shock or the likes that works for your design.

4. Collapse Details
    I bought a set of fully adjustable walker Evans off a wildcat 1000 for 500$ they fit my st4 nicely