Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: 07GSXR600 ST4 BUILD
    Thanks guys! I broke my right side axle within 20 min, so I just ordered 24 spline micro stubs and 930 cvs... hopefully thatíll fix it

2. Collapse Details
    That turned out fantastic!

3. Collapse Details
    Are spacers needed on 33 spline microstubas and dodge intrepid hubs, it seems that the bearings are already compressed and the stubs are engaged at the end of the splines rather than the bearing. Don't want any wheel wobble/walking.

4. Collapse Details
    Trailer and buggy have been stolen, if you see it online or in person please dm me. We were under the impression that the storage facility had cameras, but they did not. You can also find more pictures in the for sale section: 2007 Yamaha R1 Pricing

5. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    I absolutely HATE a thief.
    Find the f’ers, lock them in the trailer (will be such a nice place to be in 112F) and bring them out here to me.
    I know of some really large Cholla cactus patches that are a long way from everything (other than more cacti).
    We’re going to have our own version of Naked and Afraid - and I GUARANTEE they will be afraid...

6. Collapse Details
    Crazy! There are good people out there, but there sure are terrible ones too! I wish you luck trying to find the buggy and have it returned in as minty of condition as your photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Hey Davis - I see your ip address is in Phoenix. Start watching Craigslist and I have friends in the off road business I'll share this with.
    What type of trailer? Brand, size, single/dual axle, ramp door or just doors - the more specifics the better. (I do see pix in the other thread, just trying to spread more info)

8. Collapse Details
    good luck with the recovery, I think I will need to look into replacement insurance on my toys.

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks guys, I hope we find them too. Iím actually located in Seattle WA, so that ip location is interesting. The trailer is a patriot 8.5ft x 16ft enclosed, dual axle with a ramp door. Itís a grey silver body. The real bummer is that we dropped it off June 15th since we were doing construction at my place (sadly no time to hit the dunes and the trailer storage was temporary for a month or two) and when I went to pick it up the other day it was gone. Turns out the place had taken a picture of another trailer on July 8th but in the corner you can see our slot empty. So itís been out in the wind for over a month without our knowledge... worst case. Really sucks, so Iím guessing the odds of finding it are slim . But thanks again guys for the help. I recommend investing in Compensative insurance Along with a 100$ gps tracker. All oversights on my part...

10. Collapse Details
    It had a hitch lock, door locks and everything but I guess it wasnít enough

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24