Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details
    Corey either you're well traveled or have been looking at too many buggy pics.... :lol:
    Currently on a two year walkabout

2. Collapse Details
    lol...Nah...not very well traveled at all. I wish though.

I do look at a lot of buggy pics...and i follow a lot of Australia buggy stuff...and I have heard of Lancelin quite a bit from guys in the Perth area. I saw that Kev was from Perth...

I would love to go to Australia one day...not necessarily for buggy related stuff...but just to go...

I live in Florida...That is one VERY long trip! lol. I have been to canada and italy...but when i was just a little kid.

Nice roosting Kev!

Later,
    Corey

3. Collapse Details
    winder
    Corey your doing alright if you live in florida and have been to canada.I live in michigan which borders canada and at age 31 i have still never been there.I have hit around 30 or so states,Never been out of the country though.Someday i hoe to see the world.
    Mom always said vacations are for the rich or retired,neither of which am i !!!!

4. Collapse Details
    lol...I would like to travel extensively one day too.
    I have traveled the world through my dad's stories and pictures though. He was in the Navy...and has been on a total of 10, six month deployments...he's been to lots of places. Now he is retired and is doing very well financially...and my mom wants to travel! and doesn't want to anymore! lol.

I went to Italy when I was 3 years old...and i can't remember a thing. Went to Canada when i was 9 and i remember quite a bit about it. It was only right across the border(niagra falls)...but it still counts! I enjoyed it...

Later,
    Corey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2