1. Collapse Details
    Shredder II Plans for an Electric Buggy
    Hello All,

I'm new to the MiniBuggy forum. I joined because I'm looking to build a mini buggy/off road kart with my 12 year old niece. My niece wants to do an electric 2-seat buggy/kart so I'm in the process of purchasing and reviewing the available plans. I have already purchased plans from SpiderCarts and from Edge. I'm trying to get plans for the Shredder II but it appears that they have gone out of business. Is anyone here willing to share these plans? I would gladly send money to the Ubuildit guy if someone has his contact or make a donation to the charity of your choice. From what I have seen of the Shredder II buggy it appears that a modified version of it may be well suited for our electric buggy. I have read through a large number of threads in the MinBuggy forum so far and I really appreciate the information being shared. Thanks.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyW; 08-19-2020 at 02:37 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Shredder II Plans for an Electric Buggy
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Howdy Andy, welcome to MBN.

Just as a suggestion, why don't you pull your address out of your signature. It's a way to open yourself up to spammers and such. Just put city and state or just state in your profile instead. - and if you can, RUN out of Ohio! (this is a long running MBN joke - I did my 25 year sentence there. No, not like a Lucasville sentence, an ex-wife sentence).

There are two electric builds that I can think of right off hand here on MBN. We have a YZF426 that's been converted to electric and there is/was a buggy that is/was being built. I want to say Dane is the builder. Anyhow, search about and you may come across the builds and get some info on drive train, controllers and battery.

Share away! Start up a build thread and document your work. It's always fun to go back and look at the progress.

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the welcome K-fab. Funny thing is that was not my address, but was a business address I Googled. Must have been a victim of a rouge copy and pasting. I grew up in the south but have been living in Northeast Ohio now for over 30 years.

Yes, I have found and read the threads on here regarding electric builds. I look forward to starting a build thread late this Fall. Do you know how I can get my hands on plans for the Shredder II? Thanks.

4. Collapse Details
    PM sent