Thread: Revolt XL Turbo

1. Collapse Details
    Revolt XL Turbo
    I bought my Revolt in February this year and after some mods and turbo install got it going and headed to Waynoka in September and again in October. I had a 2007 Revolt last year and sold it to buy this one. I have to tell you I am now addicted to boost. Love the power. Here's a video of 3 of us running the trails in Waynoka.
    Redline Revolts Waynoka Trails - YouTube

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Revolt XL Turbo
    And some pics.

3. Collapse Details
    That is a beautiful Revolt!! That may very well be my next toy.

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks, do it. I'll meet you at Kermit to ride.
    Mike

5. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrench View Post
    I bought my Revolt in February this year and after some mods and turbo install got it going and headed to Waynoka in September and again in October. I had a 2007 Revolt last year and sold it to buy this one. I have to tell you I am now addicted to boost. Love the power. Here's a video of 3 of us running the trails in Waynoka.
    Redline Revolts Waynoka Trails - YouTube
    Great video, three guys following each other and having fun offroading, you got to love it.

6. Collapse Details
    Waynoka as in waynoka Oklahoma? if so next time your in the area, post it up, as i life in the general area of waynoka and would love to take a look at your buggy first hand.
    It is the Soldier who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag. - Excerpt from Charles M. Province's It is the Soldier

7. Collapse Details
    Very nice looking machine. Do you have any pics of the turbo setup?

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Okiefromwatonga View Post
    Waynoka as in waynoka Oklahoma? if so next time your in the area, post it up, as i life in the general area of waynoka and would love to take a look at your buggy first hand.
    Hey Okie. I will comment for Jetrench. I am the lead car in the video. Same turbo set up as Jetrench. We are going to be at L/S WAYNOKA Oklahoma May 11-15 and again Sept 7-11. We are staying behind Dueces campground. It will be easy to find us, should be at least 6 of us in Revolts and some RZRs. See ya there.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sandracer1 View Post
    Hey Okie. I will comment for Jetrench. I am the lead car in the video. Same turbo set up as Jetrench. We are going to be at L/S WAYNOKA Oklahoma May 11-15 and again Sept 7-11. We are staying behind Dueces campground. It will be easy to find us, should be at least 6 of us in Revolts and some RZRs. See ya there.
    Cool, I'll for sure try and make it out, though most likely I wont be back from Afghanistan by the May run so I'll have to wait till Sept. I'm gonna have to get on my buddy to get his FrakenOddesy working again. bad ass lil toy, its what got me into this whole Mini Buggy thing in the first place.
    It is the Soldier who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag. - Excerpt from Charles M. Province's It is the Soldier

10. Collapse Details
    Sounds like a plan. What kind of buggy do you drive? jetrench started in a pilot and moved to the Revolt (stock) We met up at Waynoka and he drove mine (turbo). And like his post says, " Addicted to boost now". We look forward to meeting you and buying you a beer when you get back. Our trip plans are posted on the Redline Revolt Forum.