Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Jumpnig the top of choke cheryy hill St. Anthony
    hey everyone here's vidoe of my reccent trip to St. Anthony. The dunes are so great. I forgot how good they really are.

YouTube - Jumping my sandrail

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Jumpnig the top of choke cheryy hill St. Anthony
    Nice...I cant wait to go there again. Looks like you screamed up the hill.

"Be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own"

3. Collapse Details
    Very nice!!! I grew up 20 minutes from St. Anthony and rode the dunes almost 3 times a week from the time the snow melted to the time the snow began to fall. I recently moved back to Idaho from Utah. I rode Sand Mtn quite a bit, but nothing they have there compares to whats in St. Anthony.

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks mlchris & eltoro, I am enjoying the sand a ton,but still haven't got it dialed in all the way yet. I'm still over sprung in the rear. I also toasted my rear sprocket in St. Anthony's.
    I'll post a couple other vids in case you missed them.

YouTube - Magna's busa buggy
    YouTube - jumping huyabusa sandrail #2
    YouTube - busa sandrail jumping
    YouTube - Jumping my sandrail

5. Collapse Details
    This is Little Sahara new jump video.

YouTube - July 4 weekend at the Dunes 008

6. Collapse Details
    American Fork, UT 90 minutes from the sand
    A quick question for Magna, or anyone else who is familiar with St. Anthony's in Idaho and Little Sahara in Utah. Most of the guys I know who grew up in Idaho swear by St. Anthony's, but a buddy of mine who grew up here in Utah and has been to both places says that Little Sahara is the better place to ride.

What's the advantage of St. Anthony's over Little Sahara, or vice versa?

7. Collapse Details
    Darwinpayne2000- The two dunes are both great but there are some differences.
    First Little Sahara has a 6-7 hundred foot sand mountain right out in front of the parking/camping area, so this is a great area to congregate and see tons of people, bikes, ans buggies all racing up and down sand mountain. The last video I posted was in this area half way up. The real beauty is around behind the mountain in the smaller bowls...loads of fun for miles and miles.
    As for St Anthony it has many sand mountains not quite as tall but there are alot of them. you have to ride back in a while to get to them so there usually not the same crowd to show off for. These large dunes are awsome, one of them is the famed Choke Cherry Hill- about 500 feet of steep dune with very little approach distance which adds to the difficulty.
    The riding at each dune is very different but its hard for me to choose wich is best but if St anthony's was the same distance away I might choose to go there most of the time.

8. Collapse Details
    In the one video are you South of the big sand?? I don't rember seeing that area. Could be in your other post

9. Collapse Details
    millbilly the last video was to the right of sand mountain if yoou are looking at the valley side, about half way up. If that is the video you are refering.

10. Collapse Details
    millbilly if it is the first video of my second post in this thread then the answer is yes that is one of the countless bowls behind sand mountain.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast