Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Bullnerds new shed.(Aus for garage)
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Saaweet!!! Looks great. Now get back to building cars.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by K-fab View Post
    Saaweet!!! Looks great. Now get back to building cars.
    Dude-I cant wait!

Then I'm gonna drive to LA and race against Robby Gordon!

Then drive back to NJ and beg my wife and employer to take me back!
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    Man that looks great who did you buy the kit from?
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...ZfP8MI9uw1xHiw

Thanks,they did a really nice job.These guys are hard workers.I only saw them stop once at noon for about ten minutes then right back to work.Arrived at excactly 7:00am just like they said they would.

did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

4. Collapse Details
    Nice shop Bull. Always strange looking a pictures where theres so much GREEN in the background.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnerd View Post
    Awwww,come on Baloo I've seen your shop pics,this doesnt quite match up.But thanks for the compliments.
    lol you have it wrong, that shop is bigger and better and in a nicer position than my workshop, you may have seen pic of my barn but its no more than a store, no electric no water etc just a place to dump stuff to store, its 3 miles away from my house, my workshop is on the side of my house its about the size of a 2 car garage, convienent to slip out and do work after tea but l cant use the angle grinder early or late for fear of up setting folk nearby,
    you on the other hand look like you have the ideal location there, no one nearby ? and are those your woods in the background, looks a great spot,
    put a bench outside and you could spend time contemplating the next part of the buggy build while enjoying the view/suroundings

very nice indeed

Andy

6. Collapse Details
    Nice "shed" Bull and a tranquil surround,are you out of town or does it just look that way?
    You dont see the timber frame sheds very often here ,they are nearly always the pressed steel frame version.
    Separate wood shop and metal/buggy zone would be the way to go,good luck.
    My wifey likes to mess around with wood and is quite clever at it except all my stuff gets covered with saw dust.
    Last edited by TALON; 06-03-2012 at 07:09 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by MC@ Performance Fab View Post
    Nice shop Bull. Always strange looking a pictures where theres so much GREEN in the background.
    Thanks,The green is nice until the humidity hits,then its like a rain forrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    lol you have it wrong, that shop is bigger and better and in a nicer position than my workshop, you may have seen pic of my barn but its no more than a store, no electric no water etc just a place to dump stuff to store, its 3 miles away from my house, my workshop is on the side of my house its about the size of a 2 car garage, convienent to slip out and do work after tea but l cant use the angle grinder early or late for fear of up setting folk nearby,
    you on the other hand look like you have the ideal location there, no one nearby ? and are those your woods in the background, looks a great spot,
    put a bench outside and you could spend time contemplating the next part of the buggy build while enjoying the view/suroundings

very nice indeed

Andy
    Thanks Baloo,your right,I mistook your barn for the shop.I've always been impressed with the size of the projects you take on in your shop.Very motivational!
    My niebors are not far,but not in sight either.There is trees in between.I own 3 acres.About half grass-half woods.The woods have small dirtbike trails soon to be an offroad buggy track.

Nice "shed" Bull and a tranquil surround,are you out of town or does it just look that way?
    You dont see the timber frame sheds very often here ,they are nearly always the pressed steel frame version.
    Separate wood shop and metal/buggy zone would be the way to go,good luck.
    My wifey likes to mess around with wood and is quite clever at it except all my stuff gets covered with saw dust.
    Yup,pretty rural here.NJ is known for its horse farms,I'm basically surrounded by them.Yeah I'm really leaning towards using my old building for the wood stuff.Its plenty big for my small wood shop and I also dont want dust on everything.Just needs a lot of fixin up.

8. Collapse Details
    great job with the new shop! i am soooo jealous. I've been hinting(ok, beating it like a dead horse) at a detached shop with my wife... seems to be a no go for me. you're going to love it out there. be sure to post pics of inside once it's set up.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    great job with the new shop! i am soooo jealous. I've been hinting(ok, beating it like a dead horse) at a detached shop with my wife... seems to be a no go for me. you're going to love it out there. be sure to post pics of inside once it's set up.
    Thanks Wheels.I havn't done much myself yet,just tell them the size,color and where to put it.HA!

More pics to come for sure.

Heres the doors,installed today.Just waiting for the QC guy and they are done.

10. Collapse Details
    Should stay nice and cool inside with all of those trees around.
    Mine is situated similar and it's 70 inside even with 90s outside.
    Just keep the doors closed.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast