1. Collapse Details
    Rotax 521cc engine package
    This is a 1991 Rotax type 536 521cc, liquid cooled Rotory valve engine. It's still in the sled and in great running condition. It comps at 145psi+ per cylinder. These are about 85 to 90hp. The sled has 4159 Km's on it which is about 2578 miles. I got it in trade for an engine overhaul of a friends golf cart. He has owned it since 1993.

In this chassis these engines were mounted front and rear with mid crankcase mounts. It also has provisions for the standard bottom plate type mount. These have twin Mikuni round slide carbs, oil injection and CDI ignition. The clutches are in great shape and work as they should. The primary is a TRA and the secondary is set up for a 1" keyed shaft.

The electricals consists off on of switch, tach, temp warning system, low oil warning system and 12V lighting system. This one does not have e-start but it can be added if you bottom mount the engine. There are provisions to mount a starter on the front side of the engine and a ring gear on the clutch.

$500 buys the whole sled and you can drive it in the trailer. I will also dismantle and ship the engine and any components you need/want for another $150 + shipping. I have included a pic of a 617 Rotax engine package that I sold and shipped so you get an idea of what it would look like out of the chassis. Shipping would be somewhere between $200 and $300 via UPS Ground depending on where you are and what you need. It could even be less.

All parts are still available for it and can be found at many different dealers or ebay, including starters and ring gears.

If you have any questions ask and I'll answer. If you want to talk with me my cell# is 262-716-3368. I am located in Burlington Wi 53105 about 30 miles SW of Milwaukee.

Thanks, Phil (opsled)
    Last edited by opsled; 04-11-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    I reserve the right to change my mind if someone can prove to me it needs replacing.

Sarcasim is my weapon of choice.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Rotax 521cc engine package
    Listed on ebay, I have and can include the exhaust, clutches, belts and chaincase if needed. This engine is in exellent shape.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

opsled
    Last edited by opsled; 04-21-2012 at 07:28 AM.
    I reserve the right to change my mind if someone can prove to me it needs replacing.

Sarcasim is my weapon of choice.