1. Collapse Details
    Single Seat Beam Frame & big 2 seater.. new pics
    I built this about 2 years ago and the customer never paid.. just selling it now for some of the money on the frame back.
    It has tabs for bus tranny, steering wheel, seat etc.. and is nearly fully welded and ready. It would work perfect for any small 4 cylinder engine like ecotech, vw or a bigger bike motor.
    I will get some new pics if anyone is intereted..

And I am asking... $400.00
    email me at tutcote@yahoo.com or pm me here for more info etc.

(Shown with an optional 12 inch wider front beam.. sold seperately with longer arms bigger king kong spindles etc. Contact me if interested in all those parts I am selling them also.)

Photos of the welds and quality of workmanship.

Ecotechs fit easily in motor compartment

And here is the oringal post from back in the day:
    Here are some pics of the new Tut Tech Racings T1 Lite Single Seater.
    The T1 Lite can race against the C1 lites, Desert Lites, Class 3000 or Scores class 2 or 4.
    It is Scores rules approved to now have a single seat Ecotech short wheelbase car.

The only difference between my current race car and the new Desert lites or Class #3000 is the engine. You must run an stock Ecotec engine.
    I have been building my style race cars for going on 10 years now.
    I have been racing this first T1 Lite prototype car for 4 years and my wife Pepper is currently the points champion in her class in it! :hooray:
    Points champ in a first prototype car that is now 4 years old. Nice! :thumb:

It will pass all safety and tech at MORE, MDR, SNORE & have inspected for current rules. It may not pass tech at SCORE & BITD events. Not sure?? Sportsman probably.. pro??

The car will actually be able to run in other classes such as 13, 12, 10, 2 or 4. Plus short course with it's shorter wheel base.. of about 95-103 depending on arms used etc.
    So you are not limited to only racing in the Desert Lites class but because of the beam you are allowed into many different classes if you so choose.
    With the lower cost its a very viable car with economy right now if you wanted to get started in racing.

Our car is now 4 years old and still racing.. new cars have new upgrades, sleeker look and lower front shock mounts.
    The frame.

A two seat T1 Lite being built by Al & Al.

I also have a bigger 2 seat open class 1 3/4 size frame for sell for $400. same deal.
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tut_Tech...?showtopic=238

And again I have the wider front beam, longer arms and King Kong spindles that will work on either car.
    Last edited by TutTech; 07-13-2011 at 03:07 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Single Seat Beam Frame & big 2 seater.. new pics
    Here is the link to the pics of the bigger 2 seat car for sell
    TUT TECH RACING -> Beam Car for Sale

Thanks for looking.. contact me for any and all questions.

3. Collapse Details
    is the 2 seater race legal? and if so what classes would it qualify under?

4. Collapse Details
    Sure.
    With the 1 3/4 size tubing it can pass tech for most organizations.. In Score or Bitd it might only pass tech for sportsman class though. I can talk to you more about this.

You could easily race this car in sportsman buggy, open sportsman, class 12, 3000 and class 10 would be your best choices for it.
    If you really had the money and time class 1.. as that is about as open a class as you can run and put in a v-8 and big tranny and some nice big king kong parts onto it and go race. Or do the same and race in open sportsman. Up to you.

3000 the Desert Lite class could be cool as you can run an ecotech in it.. that would be nice so you get a bigger more powerful engine then just a VW engine....
    Classes of course depend on which motor you want to run and what suspension style you go with.
    Beam front end fits in all those classes listed above.. if you wanted to convert it to a arms which you could do... it would then race in sportsman, 10, 1 or 3000

Thanks for the questions.
    tutcote@yahoo.com
    Last edited by TutTech; 05-25-2011 at 07:16 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    i would want to run it in 3000 i already help my buddy out with his 3000 even tho it would be hard to compete with him haha

6. Collapse Details
    what would u think a cheep build for play would cost me and how much would it weigh.
    Last edited by Hi im JFK; 05-27-2011 at 10:58 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Leaving out the motor/tranny and their cost and going basic aftermarket parts your looking in the 10k to 13k to build a decent long travel play car with the ability to try a desert race in the sportsman class once in a while.. so your not over working the car and it's none race parts.

If you go full race.. then it is up to you on how much you want to spend on buying the bigger, better and more expensive race parts.. but more like 20k buying at least the good race parts in the much needed areas so you don't brake and can actually run and be in a top 3 finish.
    Not a guarantee or anything just going off personal experience and all.
    If you want to try for a win... then more like 30K+

Class 3000 is a tough class. I know several people.. shoot most the people at MORE that race in 3000 and that class went from a fun budget class to 90K Full Potential cars running in it taking the wins and finishing second over all out of even trophy trucks and class 1s!!

So I don't know what happend there
    The limited or smaller cars that should be what the class is about have to push so hard that they usually brake their parts trying to keep up with these unlimited class 3000 buggies. If they push just hard enough not to brake then they wont ever finish on the podium... so ya that class has changed over the past 2 years and that's to bad.
    You can no longer buy a Predator at 30k can stand much of a chance.. With my beam cars and parts at 30k you will stand a pretty good chance of getting on a podium and depending on who races and how many you may see a win.. may.. but that is about it.
    Ya I don't know what happend.

Guys rolling in, in truggies and 80-90k cars.. sheesh.. seriously??

Anyways.. ya its all up to what you want to spend. A decently fun car with the ability to just hit up a race or two a year for fun in sportsman be ready to spend that 13k pretty fast.. and the motor tranny is up to you and your own budget or finding a good deal etc.

Weight is looking in the 1,700 on the light side and up to 2,000 more likely depending on parts, engine etc.

My race car Kitt is 1,850 right now. So add an ecotec and radiator and take out the vw motor and you will probably be like 1,950 as a very close guess.
    I can probably do even better now that I have built a few on weight and savings... depending on where you want to race it.
    Score or Bitd may kill you on tech for a pro class.. but in a sportsman class then you should be fine.
    If you go score or bitd for Pro classes you need a full chromoly or full dom cage.
    Your looking around 2,500 to 3,000 for a two seater to be built depending on which materials you want to build it out of.

I actually built my single seater to be a class 3000 single seat car and run the smaller ecotec motor instead.

I also have front longer arms, front King Kong spindles and a wider heavy duty beam for use with either of these cars. I am selling also and will work a killer deal on them.
    Last edited by TutTech; 05-29-2011 at 11:25 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Was just wondering if you still had this chassis for sale. I am planning on starting a build that will be a 2 seat busa powered car. This would put me WAY ahead of schedule. If you have it, will it fit 2 seats and a busa? Also how much to ship to N. Cali? If the price is right I can give u a call ASAP. Also if the chassis is available, what are some measurements...leghth width..Would like to see if it will fit in my toyhauler.

9. Collapse Details
    The two seater should have the measurements in the post but is very big for a busa.. and very big over all like 14 plus feet.. and wider then any of my other cars at 55 to the inside of the frame.. also it runs a beam front end.. a wider heavier duty beam at that.
    All this extra weight and beefing up like the 1 3/4 tubing is all over kill for putting a busa in.

The motor compartment is 4 feet long alone for a V-8 engine if you wanted.
    This is really big for a motorcycle engine.. seriously.

You would probably want to take a look at these.
    MINI LITE'S

Thanks for the questions though.
    Last edited by TutTech; 07-18-2011 at 07:01 AM.