Thread: deleted

1. Collapse Details
    deleted
    deleted

2. Collapse Details
    Re: new RR
    This is actually a little funny.

I am GGZOBZ from Las Vegas and my friend here in town owns that exact Blue RR from the RR website. *He bought it a couple months ago. *Since driving his, I have become a HUGE fan of the RR and plan to order mine this summer for delivery in September or so (in time for fall Dune season).

We hold an annual one day rally called the "Muddy to Meadow" from just outside Logandale, Nevada to Panaca and back through some of the most beautiful scenery in SOuthern Nevada and its a blast. *Last year we had 9 Rhino/Rangers and 3 quads. *This last weekend, we had 17 Rhino/Ranger/RZR'sm 6 Quads and Mark's Blue RR. *I have an 06 Rhino, which I love. *But, needing another SxS for my family, I was going to by another Rhino. *New exposure to the RR has changed my mind and I am very excited for this new purchase.

The RR was a huge hit with some VERY skeptical SxS owners. *I had talked it up quite a bit and heard a lot of flack from the guys about this "POS" *they were not only shocked by the 2WD performance along side our 4x4's, but when we hit te road o head home, Mark blew us all away with his RR. * * *

Needless to say, I am a convert andcant wait to have the RR along side my Rhino in the next several months.

Thanks for everything contained on this site andlook forward to getting to (sort of) know you.

Thanks again.

Gerry (GGZOBZ)

3. Collapse Details
    What is the wheelbase and track width of those things?

I like the rivets [smilie=ninja.gif]
    www.SinisterSandSports.com
    918-521-3736
    Yes, i'm on facebook clicky clicky.................

4. Collapse Details
    deleted