Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Lil Redline Fun Vid
    I have seen one in person and I liked the way it looked.I thought the video showed that it was to high and the shocks could use a little tuning.I would like to see it on a track where there is alot of turns ,jumps,whoops etc...I would really like to see one run against a modified pilot on a track and see how they compare????

2. Collapse Details
    Yeah lets see one trading paint, umm, plastic with K-fab's EEE. Not a bash, the fenders are plastic. The end of the video is good, can't handle the MTV style editing for the music section. Looks like the front wheels stuck to the ground like they should. As everyone else has pointed out the rear end needs a little work. Nice to see some action video of these, hope to see some more. Hope to see the price drop by at least 2k as well. Not holding my breath, at the current price they seem to be flying out of the Buggy World parking lot.
    Currently on a two year walkabout

3. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Hey Amergin, the cars are Briggs, not EEE's... * *

4. Collapse Details
    Duh... [smilie=banghead.gif] *I mean run against K-fab's Pro-ATV buggy. * * Sorry didn't mean to offend you.
    Currently on a two year walkabout

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by K-fab\";p=\"54459
    Pretty cool. *Really good to see one of the cars in action. *Where was the video done? *Looks like a fun place. (I'd like to go play there with my Gen IV...)".
    That area is right off the freeway, in Yuma, *when you are headed to the Buttercup from Phoenix. The off ramp is Fortuna where the big thermometer and clock are at Barney's gas station. Head South about two minutes. On the right just past the houses.

I think the rear could be fixed by taking 10 PSI off each of the rears one pass at a time. The rebound and spring lines could cross at a lower ride height. Then if the car still bucks at the lower ride height, do the valves and take a few pounds out of the tires.

6. Collapse Details
    Looks like a fun little vehicle. * *How is the room in the cockpit? *I am 6'0" and pretty hefty and it looks like it might be a bit cramped for me.

Also a comment about the video; Good, but a bit busy. *Lighten up a bit on the edits and match them to some of the MX(music) changes and hits and it would be a bit smoother. *I get the same critisim when I edit sound FX for a picture. *They tell me less is more and keep them tasteful. *Just my 2 bits.

Cheers.

-Zunooo
    -Zunooo

I proved to my wife that men are more expensive than women. Then we had a Kid!!!

7. Collapse Details
    I saw this video awhile back. I will post some vids of my Redline in the dunes as soon as I get my chase cam working. Too bust having fun in my Revolt to screw with it. I have almos 1000 miles on it now and only 2 issues.
    Kfab my offer still stands let me know when you are in the Glamis or Phoenix area. As nice as the redline is in the desert it truly shines in the the Dunes.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsiphon\";p=\"56377
    I have almos 1000 miles on it now and only 2 issues.
    So..........are you going to let us know what those 2 issues are????

9. Collapse Details
    I actually posted them in a different thread. Here is a quick synopsis though.
    1)The brake line was routed in correctly on the left front. This causes a failure at the banjo fitting. This has been corrected at the factory and a bulletin has been issued.
    2) The wiring harness above the regulator rubbed a small pin hole in the right angle fitting on the low pressure return line. I appear to be the only owner that has had this issue.

I am hoping that other Resdline owners start showing up here. This site is a wealth of information on how to do just about anything on a MC powered sand car.

10. Collapse Details
    Here is a longer version of the MTV thing. It is NOT in that same format though.
    It has music to cover up the wind noise but it's not very offensive, if you must, mute the sound.

Rumor has it that Redline and one of their dealers, RDO Equipment, (Yea the John Deere guys), are putting together an exibition at Glamis.

If anyone is interested I'll post the dates when they are ready.

Someone asked if they could fit in one at 6', I'm the one driving at the end of the video, and I'm 6'3". For a long ride, I would change a couple things for comfort, but I'm the same with my own race car too. Darn short co-drivers.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6515&hl=en

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast