1. Collapse Details
    I'm a first time buggy builder
    hey i'm 16 yrs old and me n my dad are about to start building our first mini buggy, we saw this one, and liked the design, wut plans did u build this one off of? what are some of the specs? how long did it take to build? how much money did u put into it? ( we're not wanting to spend a ton of money) what kind of engine are u using on it? what kind of engine would u recommend we use on ours? do you have any recommendations for a first time buggy builder?

I know these things take time to build...BUT i really want it for the summer to race my friends and their souped up gocarts, this will deffenantly blow them away! haha

we have an old 260 Z layin around, and we were thinking maybe we could use the engine off of that? idk too much about this dune buggy stuff, but i didnt know if that would work, or fit, or if it would be worth the trouble? or would it be trouble?

and i dont think my dad realizes that this project isnt gona be cheap. so any suggestions on how to make a nice buggy like rowycoracing's buggy in the first pics, but cheaper? because i'm sure that thing cost a pretty penny

i'm not quite sure yet, but i think we're going to build the frame ourselves, my dad also doesnt think we need to buy plans, he thinks all i need to do is get him some pictures (front, back, side, angle shots) and build it from that, is that even possible? i told him i think it would be a lot harder.

thank you very much!

(and a special thanks to those who have already started helpin me out on rowycoracing's thread!)

2. Collapse Details
    oops, replied to your other post in show/toys.
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

3. Collapse Details
    yeah sorry, i didnt mean to put it there, i just clicked new topic, and i guess i accidently put it there, o well
    but thank you
    that video was pretty cool