1. Collapse Details
    Badlands st4 modified quite a bit
    Here is a build I've been working on forms couple years getting to the final stages

Started with the st4 plans and widened the the stance to 75"

Powered by a 2005 cbr1000rr with pcV and auto tune, built a custom exhaust since the stock exhaust header from this bike didn't want to play nice, running 10" fox 2.0 up front and 14" in the rear, with 30x10x15 Itp ultracross on all four corners,

Epas power steering from a Chevrolet Equinox.

I got with Rick to get the uprights for the front and rear to help with my conversion to a 930 rear drive using 28" axles to accommodate the a-arm and travel modifications. He is a rockstar

Modified the front and rear a arm mounts to have a solid mounting shaft and crush sleves instead of the original split design.

Went to a 1.375" splined center spool shaft from protodie.

Will post pictures when I figure out how..
    Last edited by Cobennet; 07-01-2016 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Additional information

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Badlands st4 modified quite a bit
    Do all pictures have to be links or is there a way to upload images??

3. Collapse Details
    you can upload direct, but it's a bit of a pain. in "go advanced" at bottom right, click on manage attachments. click "add file" select pics, open, upload.

put pictures inline in your thread using insert button at bottom of manage attachments window. you get as below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Collapse Details
    now, click on the link in your thread, it will redirect your browser to the picture as stored on this website. copy the url.
    open another tab with the thread you want the picture in, go into "edit" mode and click on the insert image icon. click on the second tab to upload from url, paste in the mbn image url you copied and make sure you deselect the check box below it. hit enter, and save changes

5. Collapse Details
    you can put the pic in the same reply box as you originally used, then delete the image link. the pasted image won't disappear. I used two separate replies to show the two step process it takes. Make sure your largest pixel dimension is 850 or under. If you try to use the "back" button on your browser, it usually won't take you back to the thread you were editing in, instead you'll get a page not found message. that's why you have to open another mbn tab.