Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: R1 Single Seat Mini Build!
    Yep that looks like it.
    Here are some pics of it measuring the ends. I also took a pic of it on the throttle body cam. The threaded end is M8x1.25 but it just attaches up there by the cam. It is probably a little loose but I think it will work on my gsxr750 motor.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

2. Collapse Details
    Perfect! Thanks for the photos. That looks good.

I think it will work for my motor also. If not, Iíll try to make it work! I see you have just 1 cable hooked up. Do you plan to run 2 cables to pull your throttle body closed or what is your plan there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Collapse Details
    I only bought one cable to try it out and make sure it would work. I plan on getting another to pull the throttle closed. I also think I'll try to use them for shift cables if I can get this one to work for that too.
    We'll see.

4. Collapse Details
    R1 Single Seat Buggy First Test Drive:

Iím guilty, I posted my videos to the Facebook page and forgot to upload a video to the forum! Well, here it is. I put together a few clips from riding my buggy this fall. I am stoked to get it up and running and canít wait to do more testing. It is put away for the winter now, considering I donít have a heated space to work in it in the winter. I have big plans to Ďfinishí this thing up in the next few yearsR1 Single Seat Mini Build!

Iím very pleased with how it has turned out so far. I canít thank the members of this forum enough for all the help!

Last edited by K-fab; 11-03-2020 at 01:10 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Looks great, but now I'm jealous because I'm not that close to getting mine moving on it's own power. I guess I'm still on par with the timeline though as I'm not 4 years in yet and still have some driveline work to do. Great job, but too bad you have to put it away for the winter.R1 Single Seat Mini Build!

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by XJZ33 View Post
    Looks great, but now I'm jealous because I'm not that close to getting mine moving on it's own power. I guess I'm still on par with the timeline though as I'm not 4 years in yet and still have some driveline work to do. Great job, but too bad you have to put it away for the winter.R1 Single Seat Mini Build!

Thank you for the kind words. It sure feels good to get it running under Its own power!

Keep plugging away. You seem to be on a similar time line as I am, you build is coming along awesome.

It is too cold around here in the winter to keep the work going, its too bad. I will keep my mind busy with my snowmobile, however, next summer Iíll be right back into it!

7. Collapse Details
    Looks and sounds great! From the video it looks like you have a bit of chain “whip”......might want to consider a spring loaded tensioner sprocket on the bottom of the chain to “tame” the whip.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Looks and sounds great! From the video it looks like you have a bit of chain ďwhipĒ......might want to consider a spring loaded tensioner sprocket on the bottom of the chain to ďtameĒ the whip.
    Thank you very much for the comment! You must be referring to the first chain coming from the output of the motor? Yes that chain will get some style of tensioner or slider. It is all adjustable at the back with sliding bearings but I am just working on getting that all dailed in!

The chain kept coming lose on me so it is very possible it was whipping around in one of the videos.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40