Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Stadium Lite - New and Improved
    I am working on it. I will try and post some up this week. I took a little longer on my old car this week re wiring and getting it put back together for the Feb race at Milestone. I am hoping to get the trans mounted in the new car and start plumbing brakes and coolant lines.

2. Collapse Details
    Sounds good.

I hope we get to see some good video from "the" race.
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

3. Collapse Details
    Absolutly perfect. I live in florida where stadium's just dont exist. But super tight trails do. But from the first time I seen a fl400 I was a fan of the stadium lite. In my ignorant opinion, not a funner ride to be had. The redines are nice as is the fl400 but by the time you take it from a toy to a beast you could have paid Tut or Protodie to make you a bullet proof machine. Same to be said with the sxs which is basicly the new school SL I figure. But your 14k into a stoker, then frame up gussets and tube added, suspension up grades, man your 30k into an rzr. The sponcering fab shop for utvrr is slammed full of sxs being repaired and up graded from last season. So putting things into perspective, 20k aint so bad being it would take 5-10k for an rzrs to just keep up with that 440. Let alone actualy compete. That being said I aint got 20k. hahahahaha. But I agree 100% on the plans. I've got sevra sets of good plans. All of which are usless to me outside of ideas for looks. I need 65 wide and tight turning. If you can make a set of plans, ignore the engine all together. Maybe include an rpm and a spool design or even disign in say a protodie spool. I would be all over them and I know 4-5 guys right now that would be right there. The sxs is king cause of financing. They'll give a guy a machine for 300 a month. I dont borrow money but I got a welder and the what nots. Work with me hahahahahahaha

4. Collapse Details
    Bump, what ever happened with this project?

5. Collapse Details
    That looks like a great Chassis. What are your plans for building the cars to sell? will you build a Roller version that people can modify to suit there racing plans. Will you build a complete car? Or will you sell the plans and where to get parts? I would be interested in the plans and a list or the parts you use that you didn't fab yourself! This car in my opinion could bring back the popularity of the stadium lite class and I know that if I could buy the plans or a roller chassis I would definitely want to race it. these things in my opinion are the best way to go racing!

6. Collapse Details
    Still sitting in the garage in need of finishing. Could be done in a couple weeks if I had the time to devote to it but it just doesn't happen. As far as selling rollers, kits, parts etc. there just is not a market for it. Lots of people say they are interested but then they realize there are no parts you can go to a store and buy for this car. Everything is hand-made and the few parts you do have to outsource (trans, steering rack, wheels, tires, etc are not cheap). Until there is a race series that will include these in the show and have a real payback this will continue to be a expensive toy in my garage.

7. Collapse Details
    Ttt

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by shoubadaba View Post
    Ttt
    Whats up dude!

Great thread, shame the pics are gone.

He did a beautiful job on the chassis.
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

9. Collapse Details
    Shuba, first post since signing on 2 years ago?
    you should start a thread on your latest stadium lites car

10. Collapse Details
    Ill make a thread soon for both of them. Waiting on the shocks to get back from rebuilding and collecting parts for the possible 670 swap. Will be taking Rennie Awanas old Natures Car out in a week for carb and clutch tunes. Will have photos and videos of that as well. Was lurking around and found Steves old post. Wouldn't mind having his car if the opportunity opened up.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast