Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    2 FREE 30x9.50x15 Offbrand Mud Terrains SoCal
    Want them out of my garage. They are Futura Enforcer (Pep Boys Brand), have at least 75% tread, and no leaks or patches. Free to any local MBN member. Since they are free I'd prefer to not have to drive anywhere and I will not ship them. PM me for contact info. I'm in south OC.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: 2 FREE 30x9.50x15 Offbrand Mud Terrains SoCal
    interested can you post pic

3. Collapse Details
    220 miles east of Glamis>>>Aka North Phoenix Az
    Hey that's a awesome give away. Nice to see helping others but I can be the first to say I need more room too in the garage.

4. Collapse Details
    ST4: I can post pics later tonight but are you local? I'm not going to ship these tires. If they aren't gone in a week I'll throw them up on RDC.

Chikin: Space is at a premium since my wife insists on parking her car in the garage (she's crazy. A garage is for toys). I'm slowly staring to migrate toys to my hangar and trailer to compensate for the lack of space. Once my buggy is dialed in, cleaned and painted it will be going in my trailer so that will help. I'll be testing this weekend again so hopefully I can get the shocks dialed once and for all. After that it is rear body panels and paint

5. Collapse Details
    [quote=flyerrider;268698]ST4: I can post pics later tonight but are you local? I'm not going to ship these tires. If they aren't gone in a week I'll throw them up on RDC.

Well if you call Maine local guess i just have to get them another place then

6. Collapse Details
    Where are you going to go testing at? My buddy and I are heading out to Ocotillo. He just finished up a new car so we will be doing some shock tuning and testing too. It would be fun to have a group of cars.

7. Collapse Details
    Testing got postponed until next weekend. My buddy got the keys to his new shop so we are moving tons of equipment in, doing electrical, and getting some projects in for completion. We are also giving our buddy an extra weekend to wrap up the finishwork on his Ecotech swap on his bug since he was sweating getting it done in time. We usually head to Landers for testing. It's MUCH quieter out there and 15 degrees cooler than Ocotillo. It's getting cooler though. Desert season is almost here!!!!

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by flyerrider View Post
    Testing got postponed until next weekend. My buddy got the keys to his new shop so we are moving tons of equipment in, doing electrical, and getting some projects in for completion. We are also giving our buddy an extra weekend to wrap up the finishwork on his Ecotech swap on his bug since he was sweating getting it done in time. We usually head to Landers for testing. It's MUCH quieter out there and 15 degrees cooler than Ocotillo. It's getting cooler though. Desert season is almost here!!!!
    Ah landers fun place haven't been there in awhile fun for buggies for sure will have to hit up that place.

9. Collapse Details
    Yeah it's pretty awesome and has a bit of everything. We usually keep west of the 247 on bikes but we're everywhere in the bugs and buggies. There's a pretty big difference in opinion in our group on the best/most fun terrain. I like to pound miles and miles of whoops and the bugs struggle with that. The bugs like the washes where I struggle with overheating as of the last time we went (hopefully solved that issue). My buddy just gave up on buying a house so his Trophy Bug (that I designed and will help build) is getting put back on the table so that will sway his opinion to my whoop preference.

10. Collapse Details
    Flyer, do you still have the Tires avail?

Im in San Gabriel Valley but can come pick them up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast