1. Collapse Details
    Help fuel problem
    This topic is a follow up on the problem with my triumph motor. It start to act weird, I found out one spark plug was defective, yep just like this, now the motor start but stall right after, IF I hook my charger booster it start and run.
    I try two brand new batteries after one night of charging ( one AGM and one liquid ( regular)). So the batteries are good, I check the fuel pressure and it's within the spec, the pump go sometime over the 42 psi and relieve itself, all per the OEM manual.
    The last thing I have to *[smilie=big_explode.gif] check is the flow, the filter are clean, new, now I'm running out of idea.
    I know that some of you have some great experience, any input or idea will be welcome
    "Anything is possible, it's just matter of Time, Money "
    "Always think out of the box"

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Help fuel problem
    and you got all the safety bs out of the way correct, kickstabd sensor etc etc?

3. Collapse Details
    Try Mach 1. *Talk to Long Mach. *They are the streetbike gurus in OC and he does a lot of cart conversions so he knows what you need and don't need in the wiring harness. *He also specializes in Triumph. *There number is (949)642-3048. *I'm taking my PAIN IN THE A$$ F4 engine [smilie=banghead.gif] to him . *Also be very patient while talking to him. *His engresh e na sa goo (he's got a REALLY thick accent ).
    Over complicating mini buggies since 2005

Certified lazy fabricating laser junkie

K-Fab Says: Don't ride with me - I flip stuff like RZRs and myself over the bars...

4. Collapse Details
    Flyerrider, thank foor the info, he is x the channel from where I come from.
    Bugpac, the motor was running before, it was starting ok, maybe it doesn't like to be outside in the trailer and want to go back in the shop

The OEM manual say it the Idle Air Control Valve, but it look like it work , I saw it moving, I plan to do two thing today, first inspect and clean the tank, for any obstruction and second put new gasoline... and if it doesn't not work wire directly the fuel pomp to a spare battery to insure this one doesn't cut of *or supply enough juice.

Thank for you help
    "Anything is possible, it's just matter of Time, Money "
    "Always think out of the box"