Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 142
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #11
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat4020 View Post
    Ah man you know what I mean

    Hahaha I knew what ya meant!
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #12
    Seņor Banned Member Chikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    220 miles east of Glamis>>>Aka North Phoenix Az
    Posts
    3,653
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat4020 View Post
    MiniBuggy.net Wet T shirt contestsorta
    Yeah but since this site is mostly dudes.... This is the reality.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #13
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikin1974 View Post
    Yeah but since this site is mostly dudes.... This is the reality.
    This is true
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #14
    Seņor Banned Member Chikin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    220 miles east of Glamis>>>Aka North Phoenix Az
    Posts
    3,653
    Default
    This site is 99% dudes... The other 1% is wife's/ girlfriends checking on our updates to see where we spent our pay checks!

    TRUTH!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #15
    Intense Moderator Rat4020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cold Spring MN ...Dunz season's ust around the corner
    Posts
    4,158
    Default
    Man I hate the truth
    The question is not if its gona roll. Its when ..

    That be some kind of church cruzzer or commuter bike thingy ?
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #16
    Default
    Here's the truth! Rats whiskers were sticking up until Chiky posted Truth and facts. Wow I'm
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #17
    Intense Moderator Rat4020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cold Spring MN ...Dunz season's ust around the corner
    Posts
    4,158
    Default
    But that pict is of a contest in Poland Au the pict I posted
    The question is not if its gona roll. Its when ..

    That be some kind of church cruzzer or commuter bike thingy ?
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Groves, Texas
    Posts
    997
    Default
    ALL them girls are winners to me!! The older i get the better they all look,my Grandad once said! I have adopted his outlook as i have found this to be true too.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #19
    Super Moderator Wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge area
    Posts
    1,908
    Default
    should have known with 99% dudes on here, a thread about t-shirts and stickers would turn into a thread about boobies. lol

    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
    Re: stickers, t-shirts, etc
    #20
    Default
    Yeah this is what this sight is all about buggies and girls
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. California green sticker?
    By DirtMike in forum MiniBuggy.net Lounge!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 01:57 AM
  2. My new MBN stickers
    By ProtoDie in forum MiniBuggy.net Lounge!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 03:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •