Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Scammers are such morons.
    I sell alot of stuff on ebay and Craigslist. Well i have one of my trailers on craigslist and this one guys e-mailed me a few times with some interest. Well i get this email this morning.

* *"Ok,

*Thanks for prompt reply, am really greatfull,am ready to purchase it now. The easiest way for me to pay for your item is thought Electronic Cashier's Check, which is an E-Check, draw from (Bank Of America) and all what you need for the E-check is to buy Business Check Paper at Walmart, Office max, Office Depot, Stationery Store, Shopping Mall. And it cost $10. Once you purchase the business check paper. The echeck will be send immediately thought email, for you to have it printed. then you will proceed to your bank and deposit the check. I will wait for your bank to verify and clear the E-check before we proceed with shipment. As my Bank Operator informed me that the E-check will use two or three days before the check will clear at your bank. For you to know more about the echeck you can visit there website www.InstiCheck.com.

Get back to me ASAP to know if this helps

Christopher Feo
    54 Bristol Rd
    Narragansett.RI 02881"

Well i read this and i'm lauging my ass off. I have no idea how people fall for this stupid crap. Well this was my response to him:

*"Haha do you think i'm an idiot. Take your bull"poop" scam somewhere else. Paypal, cash or nothing. Try
    *another sucker. I hope there's a fatal car accident in the future. Jackass"

Just thought i'd share my amusing morning.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Scammers are such morons.
    That's almost as funny as the guy who sold his neighbor's car to 10 different people on ebay...

3. Collapse Details
    IF and that's a very BIG if you ever do something like that you must make sure the check clears not just your bank but the remitters also BEFORE ANY PROPERTY changes hands.Probably take a week to 10 days for that to occur.Lots of people get scammed because they think that the checked cleared their bank and it's OK to proceed.Not so .The check MUST clear the issuers bank also before you are in the clear.One other thing,don't think that you can just go down and cash the check and be OK.Again ,not so!. You can get cash for it and if it doesn't clear the issuers bank you will still be charged back the amount by YOUR bank.You think that you have the cash in hand and nothing can go wrong.WRONG! Evcen a cashiers check can be bad.Yep,paypal or cash or forget it.

4. Collapse Details
    Dont take checks, cash only....

5. Collapse Details
    Even that doesn't work now days! I *just had over 500bux seized by my bank as counterfeit about a month ago. SEIZED! I'm just out the amount as if I had taken a bad check.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by masterfabr\";p=\"50044
    Even that doesn't work now days! I *just had over 500bux seized by my bank as counterfeit about a month ago. SEIZED! I'm just out the amount as if I had taken a bad check.
    Don't you have one of those little pens you mark the bill with to see if it's fake?...... So what your saying is that contractors are a unscrupulous lot huh? * Here in Hanover County, Virginia where I live....back in 1992 when I started my first construction company there where only 3 business's that needed to get a county license....Garbage collecters, Fortune Tellers, and Contractors! Nice company I was keeping....the reason why they told me was because those were the 3 that they had the most complaints and trouble with! *

7. Collapse Details
    No,no pens! Want to know something funny? Several of the 20's had pen marks on them already. Go figure. Nothing is for certain.The pens aren't. So,you're one of the terrible 3,huh?LOL! Here there's no such thing a a license for contractors.All you need here is a hammer and a line of BS a mile long.We're still part of the wild,wild west!

8. Collapse Details
    'Just Say No' also to Western Union - I won't go into the story

9. Collapse Details
    I've seen people mark them with brown markers, making it look legit.
    Proud owner of a two seat pucker-mobile. Funco inspired mini buggy powered by a Busa. Giving out free rides to anyone brave enough.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakAttack\";p=\"50060
    'Just Say No' also to Western Union - I won't go into the story
    I won't either other than to say I was a dumbass to the extreme!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast