1. Collapse Details
    Spring Break??????????Oregon Dunes
    Hello, just checking to see if theres any Oregon/Wash. duners going the OR coast for spring break weekend???? if so where and when? our group is thinkn about March 23rd weekend, and would luv to see a few minis running around, since mine is still under construction............thanks

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Spring Break??????????Oregon Dunes
    Gawd,
    You are killlin' me! Mine will be "done" in "April" - and we all know what that means. It will be 2011 when I drive the damn thing!

Work related perfromance expectation: ratable vacation schedule. Guess I should take a week or TWO right now since I have SIX weeks plus NINE holidays! Dumbasseses for bosses for sure! Dopes!

So I was at Oregon Motor Sports the other day and we were talkin' about your builds. My build is only two miles away! Soon it will be back to my dismal garage at home and your impression will be lessened. So sad. Hurry on Y'all or forget any impression that I have a clue!

3. Collapse Details
    I think gene has finaly cracked under the pressure

4. Collapse Details
    Gene,
    * * * *I think everyones going to be riding 4wheelers and maybe a rhino or two, no mini's *yet, and we should try to meet up would like to see your project, Racer was just at ORMS yesterday getting some seats for his Dads buggy, and I'm sure he would like to check it out also..........thanks