1. Collapse Details
    TROPHY KARTS BY NEWLINE
    Has anyone seen these bad little trucks?I know that they had a production problem with the company that was going to build there frames but the have sinced hooked up with Fab Tech Motorsports.I ordered mine a little while ago,and I guess they already have a series set up.The motor is a suburu 265 cc 4-stroke(weak)But they already have a a bigger hp motor set up for the first of the year.I would post a pic but I couldn't figure it out.Computers aren't my thing.If someone else wants to post some for me I would be glad to send you some,I gave alot of them showing the travel and color schemes etc...

2. Collapse Details

3. Collapse Details
    oops
    A day late and a dollar short,story of my life.I saw that there was a post after I posted it.Anywasy they are 6,200 in case anyone is interested and they already have a series set up.I guess that they are going to have a mini baja race with these.They did the course which one loop is 23 miles long,should be fun...

4. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Everything I've seen of them looks to be pretty cool. They've been talked about on [url=http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/89o8trg]Race-Dezert[/url89o8trg] for quite a while.

I would have to have at minimum 75 hp in one, though... One of the new Yamaha 500cc sled engines would be killer - it's basically two YZ250F motocross bike top ends mated together driving one crank. Fuel injected, revs to the moon, smooth and makes really good hp.

5. Collapse Details
    That engine should be the new
    BANSHEE!

My son would have a coniption fit but that would be an awesome ride. Please Yamaha - we need a new Banshee!
    Gene

6. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Yamaha also makes the 1000cc engine based on the R1 street bike - they used to call it an RX1, but now they've changed the name to something else - pretty much what I have in the Deztaz. Supposed to be in the 150 hp range.

They're also making a three cylinder (750cc?) four stroke that's supposed to put out roughly 120 hp.

Off of Yamaha's web pages:

Genesis 80FI™
    The Phazer uses a new 2-cylinder 500cc engine for its performance. The engine package is based on the YZ250F™ engine. It’s actually two of them engineered together to become a new snowmobile engine. The Genesis 80FI is fuel injected, with a 5-valve head and makes its peak power at over 11,000 rpm.

Lightweight, counterbalanced crankshaft
    The Genesis 80FI engine’s crankshaft is designed to be light weight, responsive and durable. The lightweight, counterbalanced crankshaft delivers super-crisp throttle response and quick acceleration. It also helps mitigate the vibration inherent in a 2-cylinder engine.

Advanced fuel injection
    The Genesis 80FI uses a new, advanced fuel injection system to control fuel flow to the engine. Consumers will enjoy the engine’s spot-on performance and throttle response as a result of the advanced electronic fuel injection system.

2-into-1 rear exhaust
    The exhaust from the Genesis 80FI is routed out the rear of the sled, similar to the Genesis 120™ and Genesis 150FI™ engine packages. The rear exiting exhaust design serves three purposes. First, it keeps the exhaust heat out of the engine bay to allow a super-compact design. Second, it allows the engine to breathe more efficiently and through a cooled exhaust pipe. Finally, it helps to balance the overall sled package, giving the Phazer its amazingly nimble handling.

7. Collapse Details
    THE PHAZER MOTOR
    I was thinking the same thing with that motor,I was first looking at it for my pilot but that would be perfect in the trophy kart.I know that they are working with kawasaki right now,I guess they really want to be a part of the trophy karts...

8. Collapse Details
    They're going to have to redo the jackshaft set-up with the power increase. Right now it is belom the center line of the trailing arms and creates a lot of lift in the rear under throtle. The chains are also on the small side.

The up side to the slow motor is you can pin it anywhere without fear of killing yourself.

Custom painted to match you pre-runner?