1. Collapse Details
    Oregon dunes trip
    Olympia, Wa. or 25 gallons of Diesel from the dunes
    Planning a trip (weather permiting) to Oregon dunes Sat. 14th-15th. We will be at Spinreel Sat. and Flourence Sun. If anybody wants to meet up on those days come on out.

Jerry
    Being pushed to better yourself is never a bad thing.

EL TORO sand car w/ intercooled TURBO 1397 Busa / Subaru STI diff. / cutting brakes

2. Collapse Details
    We want to get up there some time, but probably not this year. Everything I've heard about Oregon Dunes screams someplace I want to go.

3. Collapse Details
    The oregon coast is one of the best places to go,you have so many choices when you're down there,you got trails,the beach,hills and everything in between.
    I'll be down there this weekend also,there should be as of today,2 rails and 3 quads heading down.
    We'll also be down there for Mem.day, and Dunefest and a bunch of us will be at St Anthonys over the 4th of July week.If youve never been to St Anthonys I highly recommend it,the place is unbelievable,you wont regret it.

Tom

4. Collapse Details
    We hit Coral Pink last year and it's an awesome place too. Definately a place I want to go back to.

I wouldn't really have planned to go to Sand Mtn, but I want to attend the rally. It should be a good time.

5. Collapse Details
    Guy’s
    Well it seems that Tom and Jerry had yet another great time this weekend in Reedsport. While Ryan and I did the first break-in on my new rail at sand lake on Saturday it seems Ryan was unable to keep it to a slow roll while I was taking pictures. He made a fast pass on the last run and hooked it hard lost control and rolled the car 2or 3 times. :cry: Bummer…. (Missed the photo)
    We will have to build a new trailing arm this week and have a new roof skin made. But he walked away after a 6th gear high-speed roll. Hope to see some of you over the Memorial weekend.
    Spencer

"Be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own"

6. Collapse Details
    Glad he is o/k, how did the car work out other than that little incident ?

Oh yeah, if you went to "mini" tires you probally would not have rolled