1. Collapse Details
    Blogs vs. Projects in Progress
    Question 1: When should I document my project in a Blog vs in the Projects in Progress

I've noticed that there is a very active Projects in Progress section and a not very active project Blog area.

The only difference I've noticed so far is that Blogs appear to be more of a documented history with some comments available and the Projects in Process are more like a mix of Show and Tell plus Question and Answer (and some smart a** coments :wink.

Question 2: How do I edit the post so that the picture in the post is a link to a larger (or higher resolution) version of the picture?
    Kludge is pronounced clue-j (with a short J as in Just)
    You know you are blessed when your wife loves you, she understands your need for a shop with good tools
    and she wants you to build her a Minibuggy too!
    Yes, someday I'll get my website up www.minibuggysupply.com (Anybody know a good Web site designer/graphic artist?)

2. Collapse Details
    The blog was designed when the website was first buit. Many people, including myself, didn't like it so we chose to have our logs in the "show off your toys" section. The top dawgs started catching on to this and set up the "projects in progress" section about 3 weeks ago for us. This is what we use now, i'm sure the blog section will be deleted shortly as no one uses it. When you upload your picture, it is automatically resized. If you click on the picture, it makes it bigger....
    www.SinisterSandSports.com
    918-521-3736
    Yes, i'm on facebook clicky clicky.................

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Yoshi,
    Thanks for clearing up question #2. I should have noticed on my own post. (DUH)

I was hoping one of the moderators would chime in on question 1.
    Kludge is pronounced clue-j (with a short J as in Just)
    You know you are blessed when your wife loves you, she understands your need for a shop with good tools
    and she wants you to build her a Minibuggy too!
    Yes, someday I'll get my website up www.minibuggysupply.com (Anybody know a good Web site designer/graphic artist?)

4. Collapse Details
    Don't plan on removing the blog feature. It's up to people to use it if they like or not. The blogs offer a cleaner way to post progress without a lot of comments to clutter it all up. I created the "projects in progress" forum so you guys that like the forum style project logs have a central place for them. Not a new idea, think I stole it from Pirate4x4 or somehting. LOL....

Rusty
    Currently on a two year walkabout