Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Earth to Jimmydean........come in Jimmydean(thats you Gene)
    Just wanted to let everybody know that myself Jerry and Steph(Busarail) and a couple other friends met Gene and his son Jim over the weekend at the Oregon coast for alittle duning,Genes a great guy,we had alot of fun and we couldnt have asked for better weather.Gene didnt even try to get me drunk and take some of his "special photos" which I greatly appreciate,just kidding Gene hope you guys had fun to.

Tom

2. Collapse Details
    JimmyDean . . .
    That is so funny and a great memory jogger for remembering names.

Hey everyone, if you ever get the chance to meet up with this crew you will have a great time! Like my son and I say over and over, "you meet the nicest people in this sport". It is absolutely true - we had a great time!

To every person thinking of building a kit car I can report that Belmore rails makes the absolute BEST car I have seen. These are top of the line, superbly engineered cars. Jerry and Stephanie's car is an awesome build and Steph is an incredible auto painter and artist.

Don't buy a turnkey car unless you absolutely must. And if you do, you will kick yourself in the A** for not buying one of these kits and building the car yourself. I know - my A** hurts!

BTW- my engine is DONE and it should be delivered Friday. Then the work begins - except I have to fix my builder's mistakes. Take some advice from JimmyDean, just buy a Belmore kit and save yourself the trouble.
    Gene

3. Collapse Details
    Olympia, Wa. or 25 gallons of Diesel from the dunes
    Thanks Gene,
    It was also nice meeting you
    and your son, cant wait til next time and some more Oregon coast fun....

And sorry if we scared you on the freeway, I didnt mean to. I came up on you soooo fast I barely had time to honk. :lol:

Hope you made it home in one piece.

Might have plans to go down the weekend of the Feb 25th
    Weather permiting
    See ya next time
    Being pushed to better yourself is never a bad thing.

EL TORO sand car w/ intercooled TURBO 1397 Busa / Subaru STI diff. / cutting brakes

4. Collapse Details
    Wow Gene! Thanks for the compliments,Im assuming those were free and we'll have to pay for any more.Glad to hear you guys had a good time,Im sure it wont be the last time we'll be riding together.I just had my vacation approved for the 4th of July week so Im sure I'll be heading to St.Anthonys with the rest of the group.

Tom

5. Collapse Details
    Gene,
    Thanks for the compliment. We strive for the best possible product, and customer satisfaction. As a small shop quality is key. We look forward to meeting many of you on one of the next outings.
    Thanks and Regards
    Spencer
    Sales Manager

"Be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own"

6. Collapse Details
    dune condition
    Hey guys how were the dunes ,was there water everywhere....what about the trail from discovery to the open riding (lighthouse bypass) did you happen to see it... we will be pushing our trip out 1 week so we will be down the 23rd thru the 26th maybe we all can meet up for a ride.

Spencer have Ryan call me when he has a chance I need to talk to him. I want to see ifthere is any way to have the rail can ready for the postponed trip

I told you Belmore builds a nice rail :lol:

7. Collapse Details
    Hey Devlin,the sand was great last weekend,alittle heavy but not bad,it took alittle extra power while sidehilling the quads,there was alittle water here and there but it just made for more fun,some hills were pretty steep and if you couldnt side hill them all the way you were going in the drink.I dont know about the lighthouse bypass since we only rode Spinreel and Florence.If the weather holds out I'll probably take my rail down when you guys go down and let Spens borrow it.Lets hope the weather holds.

Tom

8. Collapse Details
    Olympia, Wa. or 25 gallons of Diesel from the dunes
    Lets hope,

I only have two minor things to fix this weekend and Stef and I will be there also...

And I thought the sand was nice for rail driving, lots of traction. Diff. had to watch out for the witch eyes there was some really big ones.
    Being pushed to better yourself is never a bad thing.

EL TORO sand car w/ intercooled TURBO 1397 Busa / Subaru STI diff. / cutting brakes

9. Collapse Details
    Welcome Belmore Rail
    Ryan, Spencer,
    Welcome to the forum! I meant every word about the car and was telling Chris at Oregon Motorsports the same thing yesterday at lunch. I think you've done business with him too.

It was a pleasure to meet up with Jerry, Stephanie, Tom, Steve and Dan down at Reedsport and to see Jerry and Stephanie's car. It has nice features and Tom, Jerry and Steph speak highly of Belmore's support as their cars mark the beginning of your product release.

My son Jim and I look forward to meeting and riding with the Belmore crew and everyone else as opportunity presents.

Weather permitting we will meet up soon!
    Gene

10. Collapse Details
    And no one got any pics to post......Shame on youz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast