1. Collapse Details
    Fox shock shims ?
    Does anyone know of a mid west or east coast vendor for fox shock parts, individual shims primarily ? I just bought some from PolyPerformance and paid as much for shipping as I did for the 8 shims.
    Last edited by Frank; 10-08-2019 at 12:22 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Fox shock shims ?
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Being that you're in Ohio and I take great pity on you for that let me know what you need and I'll send them to you.

Get me your shim stack requirements and I'll see if I have enough of them in stock to cover your needs. I'll need front compression and rebound and rear compression and rebound stack specs from you. You'll get eight little bundles of shims, zip tied together with labels as to where they go.

I have a box FULL of Fox shock shims and tuning stuff that I don't use anymore (don't have Fox shocks on anything presently).

Just cover the eight bucks that priority flat rate will take (I'll take PayPal).

3. Collapse Details
    Greatly appreciate the offer. I have some coming now but may take you up on that at some point.

Thanks, Frank

4. Collapse Details
    Just let me know.

BTW - hope you don't mind me picking on you about Ohio. I spent the last half of my life trying to get out of it so I have fun about it.
    Man I missed Mexican food while I lived there! Chi-Chi's is NOT Mexican food - hell, it's not food. yikes! LOL

5. Collapse Details
    No worries...

Curious though...I don't know a lot about the "Queen City". What was it that made you dislike it so much?

6. Collapse Details
    The list is long (and won’t make me popular with some)

I’m not from there; was taken from Texas and dropped into a culture/surroundings I was unfamiliar with - grew to accept it.

Winter - anything under 50 is not acceptable. Born in Puerto Rico, grew up in McAllen (10 miles from Mexico) and on South Padre Island, TX so I’m a heat lover. F winter & snow. I get nine months of incredible weather now with three hot ones and I can go play at night in the summer so it’s 12 months of good. Ohio weather SUCKS from October thru April. Cold, wet and where the Hell is the sun? Depression is one result of that shit.

Lack of off-road and riding areas - especially compared to AZ.

NO real Mexican food. AZ Mex isn’t all that much better - there’s absolutely nothing that compares to South Texas Mexican.

People’s obsession with Ohio State, UC and KY Wildcats (college sports shit). Shut up already about “your team”.

General populous lack of health and fitness. Everyone is stuck inside 2/3rds of the year and it shows.

Passive-aggressive ex that still takes shots at me 18 years after being divorced and 5 years of being 1900 miles away. Leave me alone you bitch.

Lack of ability to see any horizon - the sky is obscured by trees, closed in and claustrophobic views. Sitting here on my couch as I type this I can see mountains 45-50 miles away depending on which way I look.

————

I will say that the people there are, in general, kind and friendly as a whole as opposed to the Snottsdale attitude that I am exposed to anytime I head “inside the 101 loop” here.

I do miss:
    Half a dozen or so dear friends. Fortunately most of them come out here and play in the winter.

Copper Blue restaurant in Milford

Rock free, deep loam motocross tracks

Watching everything come back to life in Spring.

Back in 1999, when I discovered AZ, I took one ride out here in the desert and have never had anyplace (have driven in 49 of the 50 states) just speak to me “This is your place” like it does here. Turned to the guys I was with and announced “I will live here one day!”

Each of us has to find the place that speaks to our soul. AZ is that for me. Ohio just said “Get out.”

I did come out of life in Ohio with two wonderful daughters and a wife now that is incredible and my best and dearest friend.