Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Outdoor Motocross
    There seem to be some racers that look great when they come onto the scene, but then never really make any improvements. Justin Cooper seems to be one of those kids. When he first started racing the 250's I thought he was going to be hard to beat. But he just can't seem to find a way to finish. Good starts, and fast for a few laps, but can't seem to keep it up.

It makes what the Lawrence brothers and Joe do all that much more special. They are always right there at the finish no matter how they start.

2. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_J View Post
    I'm guessing one doesn't exist. Otherwise we would have seen it somewhere.
    Theres a number plate cam video, but it doesn’t really tell the story. I would have thought there would have a been a network camera on every part of the track.

3. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Gotta say that the 250 class continues to be the highlight of the racing. Good stuff.

Pretty cool where they stand on points in the 450s. Closest (one point) that it's ever been this deep into the series. Good way to celebrate 50 years of it. They were saying it was in '97 that McGrath & Fro were 2 points apart this deep into the series and that was, up until now, the closest the points had been. Emig won that year.

I caught a YouTube vid of the Barsha/Ferrandis incident, as stated, from Barsha's number plate mounted camera. The YouTuber broke it down pretty well and when you go frame by frame, Barsha doesn't look like he purposely took Dylan out but who knows? He kinda bounced into the berm and then Ferrandis.
    Sand is for fast cars
    Dirt is for fast drivers

Yellow Dog Racing

4. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-fab View Post
    Gotta say that the 250 class continues to be the highlight of the racing. Good stuff.

Pretty cool where they stand on points in the 450s. Closest (one point) that it's ever been this deep into the series. Good way to celebrate 50 years of it. They were saying it was in '97 that McGrath & Fro were 2 points apart this deep into the series and that was, up until now, the closest the points had been. Emig won that year.

I caught a YouTube vid of the Barsha/Ferrandis incident, as stated, from Barsha's number plate mounted camera. The YouTuber broke it down pretty well and when you go frame by frame, Barsha doesn't look like he purposely took Dylan out but who knows? He kinda bounced into the berm and then Ferrandis.
    Ya, you have to see it from a spectator view. Obviously the MMA thought it was on purpose..lol

5. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Blog Entries
    There seems to be quite the controversy over this penalty. Conspiracy theorist, Bloggers, vloggers, and motocross analysts all agree, somethings fishy lol

6. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Blog Entries
    I don’t know about you guys, but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39