1. Collapse Details
    Yerf Dog Spiderbox whats it worth?
    Hello, I am looking for something cheap to get my 6 year old son and 3 year old daughter interested in offroad toys. I was looking at a SpiderBox that needs some work, I would just be using this to give my kids rides around the yard and our trails. I will attach the craigslist ad, I offered him $350 but he is stuck at $400. Problem is I would have to take his word on if the engine/clutch was in good shape, plus put who knows how much into it. Its about a hour one way to get to it.

"For sale is a yerf dog spider box Gokart . It is full four wheel suspension. It's a 150 cc gy6 style engine. They are quick. We have another one that we put together and the kids love it. It does run . It will need to work on the wiring . If I get the time I'm going to fix it . If I do the price will be going up to because the same cart is on craigslist for 950 . After I fix it mine will be 750 . That said it would save someone a lot of money to do the wiring themselves . I was going to just buy a new wiring harness on line for i believe about $40 but I just don't have the time to mess with it . I have everything it needs . All in all it is a very good solid buggy . It has disc brakes like a car and they work fine . Everything is there . A little time and very little money and it should make someone very happy . I'm only selling because we have too many projects and not enough time to do them . I'm asking $450. Please serious only . Text is the best way to reach me at any time just about."
    buggy2.jpgbuggy.jpg

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Yerf Dog Spiderbox whats it worth?
    Well, I ended up finding a Manco Fox Vector forsale right in my town. It's not running, but it has a newish harbor freight engine and I need to buy a new belt and chain for it. He said the engine does run, but who knows. I only paid $240.00 for it so even if the engine is toast I can get a replacement for around $100.

buggybash.jpg