Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: The supercross thread
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDUNO View Post
    This post didn't mean much when you posted it..lol
    Never heard of them? I recently became aware of them through the extreme enduro and trials.
    I race, therefore I am

2. Collapse Details
    There was one corner in particular where Kenny was testing Justin on the inside. Barcia railed the outside, then came across the track to launch the next jump on the inside edge of the middle of the track. I saw Roczen go, "Whoa!", and from there he just stayed in touch, in case of a mistake.
    I race, therefore I am

3. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by odypilots View Post
    Never heard of them? I recently became aware of them through the extreme enduro and trials.
    I've ridden a Gas Gas Trials bike, but I didn't think they would win the season opener.

There was one corner in particular where Kenny was testing Justin on the inside. Barcia railed the outside, then came across the track to launch the next jump on the inside edge of the middle of the track. I saw Roczen go, "Whoa!", and from there he just stayed in touch, in case of a mistake.
    The first turn of the opening lap was an eye opener too. Barcia hit the brakes to stay low, and then just pulled away like a rocket ship.

4. Collapse Details
    Race 2. As deep as the 450 field is, the 250s are shallow. Lawrence and Forkner. Craig and Nichols are the next tier. I don't see anyone rising up through the field, unless maybe Vohland.

It looked like Webb was due to get bitched at by DeCoster again, then he decided he didn't want to hear it. Sexton is the guy who exceded my initial opinion, but maybe he shoulda stayed back in the 250s another year.
    I race, therefore I am

5. Collapse Details
    I've ridden a Gas Gas Trials bike, but I didn't think they would win the season opener.

The first turn of the opening lap was an eye opener too. Barcia hit the brakes to stay low, and then just pulled away like a rocket ship.
    The bike seems to make class leading hp, unless Barcia is just nailing the starts. The rocketing away out of the corner points toward great power, although Justin has a little to do with that, too!
    I race, therefore I am

6. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Blog Entries
    The bike seems to make class leading hp, unless Barcia is just nailing the starts. The rocketing away out of the corner points toward great power, although Justin has a little to do with that, too!

The way Barcia started the heat race this week was almost an exact duplicate of Sundays race.

7. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Blog Entries
    Race 2. As deep as the 450 field is, the 250s are shallow. Lawrence and Forkner. Craig and Nichols are the next tier. I don't see anyone rising up through the field, unless maybe Vohland.

It looked like Webb was due to get bitched at by DeCoster again, then he decided he didn't want to hear it. Sexton is the guy who exceded my initial opinion, but maybe he shoulda stayed back in the 250s another year.
    Funny that Craig was suspended for PID's and his coach James bubba Stewart was busted for the same thing in the past..lol

8. Collapse Details
    This post didn't mean much when you posted it..lol
    Ha...no kidding! Time will tell if he can keep it together after the showing in the main, but it looks like they have potential.

9. Collapse Details

Did I hear that he had to move up? Him and Ferrandis were back to back champs so they had to go to the 450's?

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_J View Post
    Did I hear that he had to move up? Him and Ferrandis were back to back champs so they had to go to the 450's?
    Oh yeah, that's right.
    I race, therefore I am

Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast