1. Collapse Details
    Hurt my back... Selling my Badland buggy ST2 plans and my Piranha plans
    Hi everyone... To make a long story short... I purchased plans for the BadLand buggy ST2 and the Piranha from the edge and was going to build them but i've hurt my back. The doctor says i need surgury so theres no way i'm gonna be able to build or ride them, so i was wondering if anyone wanted to buy the plans since i can't use them.. I'll make you a good deal on them, they'll be emailed to you and i'll except payment through paypal or check.
    If your interested, just email me at outdoorsdad32@yahoo.com
    Thank you.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Hurt my back... Selling my Badland buggy ST2 plans and my Piranha plans
    That sucks. Hope they sell for ya

3. Collapse Details
    don't belive the doctors they don't make any money if you don't have surgury. It took me about 6 months of doing the exersize but I got great results using losethebackpain.com and I was bad off not able to do any thing

4. Collapse Details
    I had surgery (laminectomy) in 1978 and I'm building and driving. We have members in wheelchairs building and driving.

You might consider this a delay based on what others achieve. Good luck.

5. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Two of my buddies have had back surgery and still ride - and they still ride bikes too! - actually, now that I think about it, three of them have and still ride.

Frame of mind - "I WILL GET BETTER!" - goes so much farther than just "I want to heal up."

I've blown away a couple of doctors w/this attitude. No physical therapy (my lifestyle is my physical therapy), no bitching, no whining, just get out and get better. I truly believe attitude plays a HUGE part in healing.

To quote one of my favorite orthopods (who understands the correct attitude), "If it makes you say 'Oh shit!', don't do it, other than that, get on with living."

6. Collapse Details
    2X K-fab

7. Collapse Details
    i suffered from a herniated disc for years, to the point where the nerve pain restricted my right leg from moving nearly at all, maybe lift it a couple inches from the floor (and i was only 22!! thats not right!) did everything PT, Chiropractic, Electronic Stim, cortizone injections (into the spine, kinda cool to watch a giant needle go into your back) even acupuncture with no results. i was a hair away from getting surgery. Instead, I bought my first motorcycle (a dream for four years), rode it for a season, and have completely healed. no pain, full leg motion, and quality of life was +++++!

I dont know how severe your pain is or what the problem is, but i hope you have tried everything else you can. sometimes just doing something you love takes your mind off of everything else. My freind has had four surgeries on his back, with the last one putting two titanium screws in it, and still has such severe pain and has been taking pain meds for so long, that his tolerance to the medications makes them not work anymore. think about it...H A R D, and good luck with your decision and your health, I hope the best. back pain is no joke.