1. Collapse Details
    Team Moto LT4X... any info?
    I know they're not the most popular here, but I see on their website that they're coming out with a two seater 4x4 buggy. Does anyone have any information on it, as far as driveline, suspension, etc.?

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Team Moto LT4X... any info?
    If you aint seen or heard this before they are usualy not real up on letting people see there stuff until they get a payment you cannot take back or gotta fight to get back.

They might have changed. But buyer beware.

As them to see videos of it being tested. Thier first test videos were a guy putting around a yard in 6 inches of snow. I do not think the motor ever hit 4000 rpms and the thing never got a tire off the ground.

I would get a price quote on one them compare it to a good used Rzr or the like. You can see people doing horrible (and fun) things in those and know there will be parts.

But our past members expieriences with them are thier words and what they write on paper were not worth anything.

If you cannot see it with your eyes (Buggy jumping etc) it does not exist.
    Now that NOBAMA has PROVEN he is the absolute WORST president in the history of history Jimmy Carter can thank him for stealing the dunce crown.

Lets hope the next guy repeals NObama care along with the rest of the stupid crap this blight on our windshield has done.

3. Collapse Details
    What he said. Had personal experiance and it is worse than most people on here say. Just a bunch of crooks trying to take your money, hope you dont fall for their sales pitch.

4. Collapse Details
    I wasn't looking to buy from them. Just more curious about their design than anything else because very few companies make 4x4 buggies. It's too bad they have poor service because I think they make pretty cool cars.

5. Collapse Details
    Might just be me but I consider all the side by side (SXS) Like the Polaris Razor, Yamaha Rhino, and the Kawaskai Mule and what not to be two seater buggies.
    Now that NOBAMA has PROVEN he is the absolute WORST president in the history of history Jimmy Carter can thank him for stealing the dunce crown.

Lets hope the next guy repeals NObama care along with the rest of the stupid crap this blight on our windshield has done.

6. Collapse Details
    They actually only have one design, and the owner of the company stole that design from an ex partner he screwed out of a bunch of money before they split up. The owners name is Rob and if you spend 5 min. talking to him, you realize he doesnt know anything about fabrication or design, just a salesman who steals it from others. A few years ago he got a hold of an rpm reverse box and started knocking them off in China. Tried to pass it off as his own design, and said it would hold 300hp+. Not only were they falling apart at less than 100hp, but he wouldnt warranty anything. I just cant believe he is still around. I guess there is always a crop of newbies that just dont know yet.

7. Collapse Details
    And thats why Forums like this are so Important to our Hobby. To keep veterans and Newbies Informed.

8. Collapse Details
    Spring Valley, CA (San Diego, East county)
    I have a Team-Moto LT2 chassis, if you have any questions hit me up.