1. Collapse Details
    Glamis thanks giving 2015
    Just thought I'd share, went out Friday, stayed thru Monday,when I came in it had just stopped raining, you could see some rain in the chocolate mountains.
    our camp, end of wash 4
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Ya another big picture, you guys like pictures though?
    here is hill 5
    [IMG][/IMG]
    And made it out to olds with the EBK, not a lot further, have a new clutch on order now.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    You can get an idea of the radiator wing I put in, still have to add some body work to it.
    and finally the reliable pilot, just have to do a better job of keeping it off it's roomrolled and tumbled it on 2 different occasions this weekend
    [IMG]
    [/IMG]
    That's Fred and Larry, Larry's the one standing over the pilot like he just bagged some big game

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Glamis thanks giving 2015
    Cold Spring MN ...Dunz season's ust around the corner
    Totaly @@@@in cool Thanx much for postin them
    The question is not if its gona roll. Its when ..

That be some kind of church cruzzer or commuter bike thingy ?

3. Collapse Details
    Good times!
    Been curious on how the EBK is workin out for you. Tried callin you a few times.
    Just make sure to grease the axles before every trip.

Are you happy with the HP on the EBK?

4. Collapse Details
    I had just pulled the axles, took them to a shop and had them totally gone through, he said they were in very good condition but we put in new joints, the cross, not sure the proper term, but new seal cups on the slider portion and re-greased.
    Power seems fine on the flats but is kinda of lacking for running up the big hills, I see a busa in the future.
    Still have not had a lot of run time, first trip out, electrical issues, last trip clutch problems, I think the electrical is sorted out except the gauge cluster will not work when the ECU is grounded I normally shift by ear anyway so no biggy.
    once on top of olds and into the big dunes where I could pour on the power a bit, found that the clutch was slipping, have a custom carbon on the way from Barnett with an extra disk, pretty sure that will solve that problem.
    Next trip out will be between Christmas and New Years to Glamis, hopefully I get more seat time in the car, I always have the pilot and my CR to ride.

5. Collapse Details
    Cost for the axle refurbished was $170, when I dropped them off I thought he said $125? Note to self, when you get a price estimate, get it in writing.

6. Collapse Details
    Whenever I see pics of all the huge campers at these places, All I can think of is, I am doing something seriously wrong!

I don't understand how everyone in CA complains of the cost of living but every single person has a camper bigger than my house.

I hope I figure it out someday, I wanna play too.

BTW, thanks for the pics, I love looking at them.
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

7. Collapse Details
    the long white 5th wheel is mine, I built it from scratch, well it's a work in progress
    Some people have rigs that are like houses with a garage, mine is more like a garage I can sleep in, funny how much work I got done on it up to the point of being able to use it compared to how little progress I've made on it since I've started using it.

8. Collapse Details
    I've spent many trips with just a truck and a tent, progressed to a truck and open trailer, then small enclosed that I could use as a tent, then this, best part is having a shower and a place to crap.

9. Collapse Details
    Some people are much more comfortable being in massive debt. I watched a dude sign a deal for a XP1K when I was picking up parts for my bike. 31K with 11.99% interest on a 60 month loan. He'll pay over 41K for a razor with a payment that would buy a nice German import with good credit....

You'd be amazed how many people refi their home for toys. It's nuts. I have a friend that is an exec at a gigantic nationwide Mortgage firm. He says it's nuts what people are willing to put themselves in massive debt over. Sometimes it makes sense with interest rates and tax write offs but most of the time it does not.
    Over complicating mini buggies since 2005

Certified lazy fabricating laser junkie

K-Fab Says: Don't ride with me - I flip stuff like RZRs and myself over the bars...

10. Collapse Details
    Agreed with stupid people going in debt for toys! I remember back when couldn't even get a credit card without owning a house now they just give them away and people say they are entitled to have what they want!!! Very True Go OUT AND EARN IT like work then they would appreciate their stuff more. I work for everything I own and have owned many but never ever put my toys before my family or way of living. One way I learned to build a lot of what I have remodeled houses cars bikes boats. My philosophy is I can do anything!! so can everyone else with time patience and willingness to learn. WOW where did all that come from few!!!! love the pics I don't get many sights like that in maine unless the hills have snow on them. I need to go west to play I guess