Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: HF Predator 420cc $119
    Millenium Member
    Never read a story of anyone who had tooooo much hp.

2. Collapse Details
    Ask the dude with the LS bug that went tooling around san diego about how power affected his judgement.

3. Collapse Details
    ditto the 22hp. The 150s are in the 9-12 hp range. you'd get more bottom end torque but lower revs out of the swap, 13 hp wouldn't change much.

4. Collapse Details
    That's just what iv'e been wanting to see protodie! Thanks for that vid. I can see that a 22 in my buggy would be plenty as im sure its not quite as heavy as yours. Its 500lbs and I'm 215 and the wife is 125 so the 22hp should be perfect. Thanks for all the info guys! Much appreciated. Harbor freight has the 13 and 22 in stock at the local store so Im goin for a 22. Heres a short vid of my buggy jumping.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQD5OAcMRII

5. Collapse Details
    It was at the Harbor Frieght in La Puente California. Now that I look at the online ad, I'm wondering if they misplaced the showroom ad on the wrong engine. It was in the front store display of the engines and I noticed it from the register while I was checking out. The 212cc and 420cc boxes were next to each other but the $119 ad was on and in front of the 420cc boxes.
    I didn't walk up to read the fine print so I apologize for misleading but I'll blame it on Harbor Freight Clerk error for misplacing the ad!

6. Collapse Details
    220 miles east of Glamis>>>Aka North Phoenix Az
    Quote Originally Posted by rgvkid View Post
    I didn't walk up to read the fine print so I apologize for misleading but I'll blame it on Harbor Freight Clerk error for misplacing the ad!
    Don't worry. We won't get out the "iron maiden"..... (Old century torture Device.... Not the Rock Band)..... Shit now I'm explaining my jokes...... Dang it
    Yes I'm back.. No more procrationating.... I have waited too long to write that!

7. Collapse Details
    Interesting fact...there's no evidence that the iron maiden was ever used as a torture device. The only ledger of it being used was proved to be fabricated by a historian attempting to commercially market his museum and himself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2