Thread: Welcome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Welcome
    Thanks for your welcome post. I just warmed up the new toy FL350 and thought to change fluids as soon as it warmed up. I have no manual and hope to get the information on the proper fluids to put back in Thanks again Charlie

2. Collapse Details
    Hi all....Lost touch with many of you after Kiowa's board went down....haven't been out much, and have been working on my 1978 Z-28, but DID get the Pilot out and got it running this past week....good to see you all, and drop me a line if you have any questions or comments, Sincerely, Franko

3. Collapse Details
    Franko,

Don't know if you remember me, I bought your "extra" TR200 Fat Cat back in 2006 at the Best Buy parking lot in Temecula!

Good to see you back on man, you were the Pilot officiator! Knowing all things pilot and having the connections to get what we all needed. I was out of the USA for most of 08 for work but now back in San Diego. Still have my pilot and just picked up an EEE Desert Star II.

You planning a trip to Pismo this summer?

Hit me up and let me know how you are doing and welcome to minibuggy.net!

4. Collapse Details
    Millenium Member
    Well, hello Franko! Good to hear from you. The loss of KiowA's board was a big one, so many of those people haven't been around. Glad to see you got the Pilot out! Dave C.
    I race, therefore I am

5. Collapse Details
    Welcome, Franko

6. Collapse Details
    HI All....Yes, I remember you, Fugaboo I have sold all of my Fatcats except for the mint condition one I had....2 years back, the founder of the Intl Fatcat club passed away after being stricken with cancer(James Glennon). I bought alot of stuff his family had in storage as he was only over in Malibu about 15 miles away...fixed up and sold 2 Cat's @ no profit AND under the promise they would not be "parted out"...I think Jim would have been happy , I did keep alot of spare parts in case I or someone I know needs anything. Like the Pilots, some of the stuff is getting hard to come by.
    Hi Steve(Livewire?) long time since I spoke with you.

Thanks for the welcome over here. Not much going on with me, my "riding buddy" aka Son Jesse is in 2nd year pre-med, so riding time has not been a prioroity as of late...for the first time, my Son went to Glamis after Christmas with another riding group(big sandrails), just taking his quad. My MD would prefer I curtail my riding activity LOL...that being said, I tore my knee up a bit skiing 3 weeks ago in the Sierra, and with what happend to Liam Neesons wife a few days ago, who can say whats safe anymore....
    Glad to see another board, and I hope to get a Fatcat site up in a few months for those into that. Hope I can contribute here Thanks, Frank

7. Collapse Details
    Frank,

Yes, it is Steve.

8. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Hey Frank! Good to see you here.

9. Collapse Details
    I have a Ridgeline, its kinda like a Pilot.

I love that truck.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by dathrillwill View Post
    I have a Ridgeline, its kinda like a Pilot.

I love that truck.
    Wrong Pilot

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast