Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Finnish crosskart
    If you come up with specs please share them with me. I have some of the measurement but I don't know what sizi material to us.

2. Collapse Details
    very sweet!!!!! guy I know that has salvage yard has the mini formula version in his lot like the white on in your pic. I actually thought of picking it up and running a crotch rocket motor in it think it has sled engine or something belt driven if I remember

3. Collapse Details
    I believe the "salvage yard car" is located in the northeast, maybe Maine or NH? It is an older F440 from what I remember. That class was powered by Kawasaki 440cc snowmobile motors and driven thru the centrifugal clutch set-up. The class has evolved to be called F500 and the cars are now powered by Rotax 493/494cc motors.

The further evolution of the class has spawned into F600 using 600cc 4-cylinder sport bike engines with a chain drive to a solid rear axle. There is very limited suspension on these cars, so strictly an asphalt road-race vehicle.
    Dan Lipperini Jr

www.RaceLabz.com

4. Collapse Details
    yes the salvage car is in maine just off I95 in gardiner (just outside of capital augusta) thought it was snowmobile motor. I looked pretty quick at it and got thinking!!!! hmmmm then it hit me hmmmm! wife will kill me lol too many toys now yup she will kill me

5. Collapse Details
    You can never have enough toys and things that go bang.

6. Collapse Details
    lol thats how i feel too. but tundra ready to go under knife for SAS and sterling rear my buggy build the 89 AWD beamer i built her new beamer and the 4 wheeler and just getting rid of speed boat i built yea think she would definitely kill me lol after my buggy is done im going to bend up chassis for single seat kids buggies with suspension and small golf cart tires etc for buzzing around the home.

7. Collapse Details
    All of it sounds like you will be having more fun than a cat with a ball of yarn. Lol

8. Collapse Details
    sounds that way but can only drive one at time and wife wont go in boat or anyone else since it is a 14' fiberglass with a merc 115 on it and runs 70 and only weighs like 500# boat itself think motor weighed close to what boat did lol. best was blowing by a guy who spent thousands on his speed boat I had more in custom flake paint then I did in whole boat lol

9. Collapse Details
    Haha, got to love it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3