Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: Briggs built stadiumlite
    The dual sprockets also eliminates the CV setup issues and there are really no travel issues as the sprockets do not care how far up and down they go. I am looking at incorporating this into a buggy of mine. Bill
    Now that NOBAMA has PROVEN he is the absolute WORST president in the history of history Jimmy Carter can thank him for stealing the dunce crown.

Lets hope the next guy repeals NObama care along with the rest of the stupid crap this blight on our windshield has done.

2. Collapse Details
    The blue buggy on the left is obviously a child's (teenager's?) car, but the other one is clearly aimed at adults.

Wasn't Yoshi banging on about that type of independant chain-drive a while ago? They're kind of cute looking.

3. Collapse Details
    They are both kids buggies,one is for a younger kids is all.I have video of a young kid driving it on a practice track.It is only a 11 hp engine and is geared towards kids no adults.If my kid had one then I admit I would be driving it also,lol..

4. Collapse Details
    He does make the smaller buggies also,if anyone would like to see his web site then let me know and I will post it for you?I was looking around at these for my daughters to drive around,but I still want to get a tube bender and try and do one myself?(scary)

5. Collapse Details
    post up the site my bro wants one of the bigger ones! thanks

6. Collapse Details
    Hello mini buggy fans. The picture you see posted by Sicksand were strickly prototypes and not ment to be a representation of any finished product. The finished product will comfortably seat an adult 5'10" to 6' with a helmet. The dimensions are very similar to the old stadium superlites in fact the wheelbase is 2-4 inches longer than the Briggsbuilt or the old H&R cars built by Randy Smally. They have 18" of rear wheel travel and 15" in the front with 4" of ground clearance at full bottom. The overall is 93" long 54" wide and 69" wheelbase. The seat is adjustable front to rear for different drivers. These cars are custom built to individual requests. I will try to post some pictures.How do I post some pics and what size do they need to be?
    Also the guy in the car is 6'4" tall.

7. Collapse Details
    hey what would the base price be? and waht engine would it use? pretty neat set up and think about making plans and chassis or rollers? perfect for some one that doesnt want there kids to ride quads (or "Special" little brothers)

8. Collapse Details
    The base price will be $6800-$7000 the motors will be 9,12 and 250 quad style motors. The have a very smooth ride and the steering is very easy and predictable with the rack and pinion. Do you know how to post pics?

9. Collapse Details
    i think if its like any otherforum you need a web host like photobucket and load them there and copy on of the three codes they give you for the picture into your post and it should show up. i think its the img. code though

10. Collapse Details
    www.chaindriverail.com

its been done before.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast