1. Collapse Details
    Calendar Event Modification
    New feature added

The calendar has been linked to the events forum. Any new event added to the calendar will also create a thread in this forum linked to the calendar. I've added a few upcomming events, SSSS, Expo 08 and Tut's Powder Puff race to show examples. plkracer looks like he was the first to use the new feature. Why are'nt you in bed yet?

Calendar event options:

• Create events for single day, ranged or recurring.
    • Complete BBcode with smilies for all event notices.
    • Members can set reminders for events to alert them prior to an event.
      • While viewing an event the link for reminders at the top right of ther event windor.
    • 30 day event summary is published at the top of the forums.
    • New button added to create events right from this forum rather then the calendar.
    Todo:
    • Create a matching New Event button.
    • Add the events to the monthly news letter. (more on that at a later time)
    • Add the event summary to the main forum display area in a scrolling marque format.
    • Find time to do all the mods I'm still working on plus the honey do list.
      • Note: The honey do list is much larger then the MBN do kist.
        • Sub Note: The honey do list grows at an exponential rate with no end in site.
          • Sub-Sub Note: There is no sub-sub note, I'm tired....
    Hope you all enjoy and please let me know if there are any bugs with the new feature.

Rusty
    Last edited by amergin; 06-11-2008 at 02:17 AM. Reason: because my dumb butt can't spell. "Alot" of spelling errors.
    Currently on a two year walkabout

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Calendar Event Modification
    Wow, you have been busy! When you get the time, you may want to look over the sand/silver lake event again. It's got a few contradictions.

3. Collapse Details
    Silver Lake was my fault.. Was using your event as a test for the new feature and confused it with another event. Sand, Silver, it's all the same... It's late, I'm tired. The other event has been deleted.

4. Collapse Details
    Honey do list . . . not any more! Just the I'm selfish list. Man I'm glad I don't know how to program any more. Otherwise I'd be awake at 0100 and getting the WTFO routine when climbing between the sheets.

It takes years to realize that mammaries are affected by gravity and memories last forever. Whisper that tonite and see what happens . . .

5. Collapse Details
    Um yeah, no thanks. I once mentioned, offhandedly, that gravity works. I just happened to say it when my hands were full of something that should never be handled when discussing the topic of gravity.