1. Collapse Details
    Polaris/S10 CV/Hub
    Working on a SII and would like to utilize S10 CV's but cannot find an adapter to fit my 4x156 wheels from a Sportsman. Most of the standard CV's have a different mounting option with a spline on either end. I'm looking for something similar to the S10 design with a bolt on option to mount to an axle with a sprocket. Thoughts?

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Polaris/S10 CV/Hub
    Google says this is what the standard hub looks like:

http://ebay.carpartswholesale.com/pr...-9590767_6.jpg

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe the S10 has a stud pattern of 5/4.5". The 4/156 is a big bolt pattern, could you use the standard S10 hubs, then bolt an adapter plate to it. I don't think the two bolt patterns would interfere much.

Alternatively, you could use the standard hub, and weld a larger plate to the hub face with the 4/156 pattern, that way you don't need to worry about bolts coming lose or the two bolt patterns interfering. You can grind out some notches in the hub if the studs interfere. Only problem is that the heat from the weld might distort the hub, or burnout the bearings, you would need to weld them very carefully.

3. Collapse Details
    The S-10 nubs are 5-4.75. The 5-4.5 is the Ford Ranger, and the Dodge Intrepid hubs.

One alternative is to run the Ranger/Intrepid bolt pattern in the rear, and run the stock bolt pattern up front. Here is a manufacture of wheels that makes all sorts of different bolt patterns, in the same style wheel, so that everything matches.

1 12x8 5 4 5 4 4 Dot Vision Style 393 Lockout MBML ATV UTV J D Gator Rim Wheel | eBay
    Nowhere near the desert.

4. Collapse Details
    Check adapterkings.com if u can't find it on fleabay. I found the pattern you are looking for on there. Kinda spendy about 100 bucks.

5. Collapse Details
    I wasn't able to find a 5x4.75 to a 4x156 adapter. Them again I'm on the mobile - will check again when I'm at the computer...

6. Collapse Details
    I just recently bought adapters from adapterkings.com I went from 4x156 to 4x115. I had to make a drawing of it and send it to them, but they worked with me to get what I wanted. Just get them to tell you some overall diameter sizes that they typically use. That will cut down some extra costs by using some standard sized raw material that they already use.
    In hindsite I still think buying the proper bolt pattern on the rim is the best way to go. I think lugs did that, he has 2 different bolt patterns but has matching rims.

7. Collapse Details
    I did put adapters ony rear hubs. From the looks of it, I could probably just get the hub machined for the correct bolt pattern. Anyway that's all I did adapt

8. Collapse Details
    $89 each adapter from adapter kings. I'll see what our model shop can do...

9. Collapse Details
    Those voodoo axles look sweet. 45* and telescopic sweetness. Im calling them tomorrow, I doubt they have stuff I need but gota check.

10. Collapse Details
    Agree 45* SWEET!!!