1. Collapse Details
    Looking for a Stadium Lite...
    I am searching for a Stadium Lite Buggy due to my current condition.

A little background...
    I am a born and bred Desert Rat. I have always had motorcycles, quads, 4x4's, and anything else that will play in the dust and dirt. I have raced Flat Track Quads, and still miss the 1/8 mile oval at Ascot Speedway. Spent alot of time at Glen Helen also. I have experienced the Baja 1000 in a Class 9 Challenger Buggy. Anything fast and dirty is golden.

A knee injury in the military (yep, Disabled Veteran) had me rethink my racing, and I have been content just going fast instead of being the fastest. I have beat on my bad knee for years now, but could always manage a good motorcycle ride if I didn't go ballistic. There was some hell to pay, but always worth it. My knee surgery did not go well, and I am now unable to ride a motorcycle properly on dirt, and I know I wouldn't be any more effective on a quad.

I remember watching the Stadium Lites race in the Micky Thompson series going way back, and had a buddy with a modified Honda Pilot that was a blast. I always wanted one to play on, but never came across one or seriously searched.

Now to the gist of it...
    I am seriously looking for a Stadium Lite or Pilot because I desperately miss riding in the desert, and cannot do so with my gimp knee. Finding info is a bit of a stretch, but I am learning. I figured I would post in a couple of places that actually know what a Stadium Lite or Pilot is, and possibly come across someone willing to sell.

If you have one collecting dust in the shop/garage, or it is not collecting dust from riding, or have a friend of a friend who knows a guy that has one, I would like to find one to give a good home to. It would definitely be put to good use, and put a big sh*t eating grin on my face!

Not a sob story, just the situation. I want to get back to the desert...can you help?

Any info would be greatly welcomed, and Thanks.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Looking for a Stadium Lite...
    Have you checked out the Redline Riot and Revolt?

http://www.redlineutvforums.net/
    Dan Lipperini Jr

www.RaceLabz.com

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome Eagle,

Thank you for your service.

Whats your location?
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

4. Collapse Details
    I am currently in Sacramento, CA so I have the Sierras and all of Nevada to play. I still have a base in Southern CA, so the High and Low deserts are also accessible. If I can find the right buggy, I would travel pretty far to get it, and if it is east coast, I would u-ship it. Had good luck with that in the past. Not an advertisement, just worked for me.

5. Collapse Details
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    I may know of a couple of Honda Pilots (with lots of spare parts) and a Redline Revolt that are going to be for sale after March 17th. They'll be out here in the Phoenix area starting on the 11th. A friend of mine is coming out from Kentucky and was planning on trying to sell the three cars while he's here - More than likely I'll be doing the brokering for him.

And as bullnerd said, thank you for your service.

6. Collapse Details
    I found a fl400 Pilot, bought it. Then I found another, and it was in such great shape and original owner, I bought it also!

They are both in great shape, but now I'm deciding if I should sell or keep the first one, or just have 2.

I am still keeping my eyes open for a Stadium Lite, but Thanks for the Pilot leads! That made for a great pair of Christmas gifts. And to think...it only took 27 years to get one (now 2).

Thanks again!

7. Collapse Details
    Two is always better than one!

I cant seem to get that through my wife's head!
    "Speed is time-time is speed"-Dennis Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    did you use a special bigfoot camera or something ,you know all blurry could be a tree stump kinda thing .

8. Collapse Details
    American Fork, UT 90 minutes from the sand
    Two Honda Pilots. That's cruel, man.