1. Collapse Details
    Parts & Rides Classifieds Links
    Idea behind this thread is to post links to buggy/off-road/racing related non-vendor type classified websites. No individual ads please, just the primary website. Hopefully as links are posted they can be pasted back up into the first post so this remains a quick and easy place to pop in and dig around for used parts etc.

Racingjunk ... Race, performance & street cars, engines, engine parts, trailers for sale
    Search tempest ... SearchTempest Online Classifieds Search - All the Classifieds. One Search.
    Crashed Toys .... Salvage Auction Motorcycles, Boats, Jet Skis | CrashedToys
    Atv Trader .... ATVs for Sale - Bombardier, Polaris, Can-Am, Arctic Cat - ATV Trader.com
    "All Classifieds searcher" ... claz.org (thanks Pocketmike) --- Link has to be pasted into your browser

Used ATVS ..... http://www.quadhunter.com/ (Thanks to Yamaha 7442)
    Last edited by Xbird; 06-16-2014 at 10:02 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Parts & Rides Classifieds Links
    http://claz.org/

3. Collapse Details
    Cold Spring MN ...Dunz season's ust around the corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Xbird View Post
    Idea behind this thread is to post links to buggy/off-road/racing related non-vendor type classified websites. No individual ads please, just the primary website. Hopefully as links are posted they can be pasted back up into the first post so this remains a quick and easy place to pop in and dig around for used parts etc.

Racingjunk ... Race, performance & street cars, engines, engine parts, trailers for sale
    Search tempest ... SearchTempest Online Classifieds Search - All the Classifieds. One Search.
    Crashed Toys .... Salvage Auction Motorcycles, Boats, Jet Skis | CrashedToys
    Atv Trader .... ATVs for Sale - Bombardier, Polaris, Can-Am, Arctic Cat - ATV Trader.com
    I dont know about u but . Have u ever tried Crashed Toys.cum Buch of F''''n lierz I would try about anywere but those guys are KROOKS with a capital K . It seems that they got two sets of clocks for their auctions , one for their blow palz and another for the rest of us schmucks . Their not worth the time too bid
    The question is not if its gona roll. Its when ..

That be some kind of church cruzzer or commuter bike thingy ?

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat4020 View Post
    I dont know about u but . Have u ever tried Crashed Toys.cum Buch of F''''n lierz I would try about anywere but those guys are KROOKS with a capital K . It seems that they got two sets of clocks for their auctions , one for their blow palz and another for the rest of us schmucks . Their not worth the time too bid
    Mainly i just watch the listings. A local shop claims he's the biggest buyer at all the salvage auctions in the region (NE and Mid Atlantic.) He does turn a huge number of rebuilt quads. We're i to try, i'd attend the auction, but they closed the two closest sites.

5. Collapse Details
    Barnes 4wd
    Heim Joint Kits