1. Collapse Details
    Overheating problem
    Hello all, I am new to this board. Very nice by the way. I was looking around and came across a post about overheating but now I can't find it. I was going to let you know of a Fab shop in Ohio that builds custom aluminum radiators for just about anything you want. They have built several for the different makes of ATV's. *They have really nice dyno numbers on them. * Check out the web site.
    www.Intensefab.com. *The guy also makes them for Karts and Sprint cars, late models, classic street rods etc. * I hope this helps someone out.

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Overheating problem
    Scottsdale, AZ. 10.9 miles from the trailheads
    Great info!!!

I am the one having over heating issues with my #1 Gen IV Stadium Lite.

I'll find out if my latest radiator mounting setup works, if not, I'll be giving that place a call.

Thank you very much! *

Welcome to the site too.

3. Collapse Details
    Just got off the phone with Doug from Intensefab. *Nice guy and he has radiator cores that I can get!

This is the first place I've talked to that sells just the cores to the general public. *Amazing.

He also has the size I need.

Thanks again for the info.

4. Collapse Details
    I am glad Doug could help you out. *Since I really have no clue about what the mini buggies are for other than fun and racing. *Why can you not build one for the street using the street bike motors? Is it because of no reverse or is it because of the rear axle and what happens to the wheels when you turn a corner on pavement? *Do one of the wheels want to slide when you are running a solid axel and chain drive? Is that what you guys do? *Is there something else that can be done to eliminate this? I don't know so I have allot of questions. I have a Mini Sprint with a GSXR 600 in it. We have a solid rear axle but the right rear tire is larger to go through the turns.

5. Collapse Details
    I'd planned on street legalizing my old desert race car. *It uses BF Goodrich tires, it has lights, brake lights and all that crap. *I just never got around to doing it before I sold it. *Yea, it pushed a bit at parking lot speeds, but who cares. *- it's a sled powered CVT drive too.