1. Collapse Details
    Gen1 busa buggy won't start
    Good day everyone,
    I got an issue with my busa buggy which is the 10 days of trouble shooting up to this moment, i bought this buggy and it was stored in open atmosphere shade for 1.5 year , i brought it to the my home garage and every thing is polished now and clean, chassis,arms,wheels,engine maintained well, oil, liquids,spark plugs, the buggy equipped with td05 turbo charger,tom pro reverse diff , powercommander V. The problem started when i am trying to start the engine there is no fuel pressure on the fuel rail, i changed the fuel pump and put ( welbro 255lph) external. After that the fuel pressure back, i adjusted the fuel pressure regulator to 50 psi as recommended by previos owner, then i tried to start the engine and it won't start, i checked the igntion coils whether they giving sparks or not, they sparks nicely, so i brought tester light and connect it to the injector connectors unfortunately they didn't work, after that battery became weak, i connect other battery using charging wires to help the engine crank, while i am cranking i recognized that the switch panel red indicator light stopped and didn't work, after this happened i checked manually by adding fuel through the throttle plates to start the engine, it didn't start. After that i double checked the ignition coils if they getting spark, unfortunately they didn't, whats wrong do you guys think? Shall i check the engine comprssion? What keeps the red indicator light stop working? After the light is off coils didn't get power? Confused

Your help will be highly appriciated
    Regards

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Gen1 busa buggy won't start
    Start with the fuses

3. Collapse Details
    Dear whitedragon64,
    I discovered that the rectifier secured with cable tie to the chassis pipe, what do you think? is the rectifier contribute to loss the ignition spark?
    I think to fabricate one metal plate and bolt it to the chassis, if yes let me know and your advice will be highly appreciated

thanks for your replay dear
    regards

4. Collapse Details
    Yes good idea , but this is the charging system , need to check through all the lock out systems , side stand,tip over sensor, clutch switch , relays etc etc etc , earthing , etc etc , ign diode etc etc
    Do you have the dash so you can fault find using codes , It really is a mind field , some have immobilizers systems to get around .....................

5. Collapse Details
    Update:

I checked all wires in the harness and found that one wire of gear position switch was cut, i soldered it and engine is fired immediately, thanks guys for hints

Regards