PDA

View Full Version : ricky stator products????

fl250dirtslinger
12-10-2008, 07:36 PM
has anyone ever ordered anything from ricky stator, they are based out of california,the website looks legit but i dont know, i tried to place an order for a coil and they emailed me saying that my address wasnt right, but it was.

plkracer
12-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Yes, they are pretty well known. I personally havenot ordered from them, but a bunch of the fourwheeler people that I know have ordered from them. Ask who they are trying to send it through, and send your address again. If it is a APO/FPO adress they may not be able to send it.

Gene
12-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Completely legit. Go for it.

fl250dirtslinger
12-11-2008, 07:43 AM
ok ill try ordering again

Bugpac
12-11-2008, 09:40 AM
If you need honda fl 250 parts contact sales@aftershockmotorsports.com

Duner
12-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Not to be negative or anything, but why would you go to a middleman that would only have to purchase what he's asking for and mark it up and then reship or have it drop shipped?

Ricky Stator won't do you wrong and it would be easier to deal with him directly, he makes quality products. Try calling, you may getter quicker service.

Stoneman
12-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Ordered several sets of stators ball joints directly
never had a problem great product

Bugpac
12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Not to be negative or anything, but why would you go to a middleman that would only have to purchase what he's asking for and mark it up and then reship or have it drop shipped?

Ricky Stator won't do you wrong and it would be easier to deal with him directly, he makes quality products. Try calling, you may getter quicker service.

Thats if the part is only available from them, Ricky stator is a great company. I also have found that sometimes the middleman is less expensive than the top dog...