PDA

View Full Version : Dec Racing in So Cal

BlueCoyote
11-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Short list of what I know about so far..

Nov 22 - Lk Elsinore MX - Saturday Nite Fever

Dec 6 - Ricky Johnson Gran Prix at Perris Auto Speedway - CANCELLED. Look for great racing in 2009.

Dec 13 - Glen Helen Baja Cup - Glen Helen

Dec 14 Xfest - Podium Productions - Milestone MX Park - Riverside CA

Dec 20 - Lk Elsinore MX - Saturday nite Fever

After a year of putting on Trophy Kart races it is time to play. Plan to run my SL350 at both LEMX events, Baja Cup and Xfest or RJGP.

It is no longer 100 in S CA - winter is the perfect time to race! Dust off those Pilots, Oddys, EEE, Briggs, Revolts, H&R, and come have some fun! The tracks are great, entry fees affordable.

So who else is in????

CRAZYACE63
11-18-2008, 04:58 AM
I am planning on making the Baja Cup again this year. I am bringing the LT pilot out and maybe this yeat I can make it more than a few corners before breaking.

xmotorcr
12-03-2008, 11:03 PM
jesse rumor is there should be a redline or 2 at the baja cup not mine unless i get power steering but we will see. also timmy will be down.

sicksand
12-04-2008, 01:05 AM
I wouldn't mind,what is the baja race that your talking about?

xmotorcr
12-04-2008, 03:22 AM
I wouldn't mind,what is the baja race that your talking about?

its similar to a gp race 45 min moto basically at GLEN HELEN (http://www.glenhen.com) then on sunday theres a race at milestone mx park XFEST (http://www.podiumproductions.com/XFEST.html)

CRAZYACE63
12-04-2008, 03:50 AM
Sorry guys. I just found out that I don't have the money and the family has some stuff going on that weekend. Man I wish that I could make it out to some races but dang I don't know what to do. Everytime I get close Somethign pops up. Hopefully next year we will have some more races and I might be able to make some. See ya out there Hopefully.

xmotorcr
12-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Sorry guys. I just found out that I don't have the money and the family has some stuff going on that weekend. Man I wish that I could make it out to some races but dang I don't know what to do. Everytime I get close Somethign pops up. Hopefully next year we will have some more races and I might be able to make some. See ya out there Hopefully.

jesse there will be a lot of races next year. so start saving

CRAZYACE63
12-07-2008, 01:42 AM
jesse there will be a lot of races next year. so start saving

I am. I have a few projects in the works. I am building a CRF250X so that I can drive it. Being in the Wheelchair makes this the hard part. Also I am doing some RC racing also and that takes money. I want to travel but it takes me and at least one other guy to get set up and racing. Hopefully I will get out there and see you guys again.